Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Way to deflect, never change.
Not a good look @JZCane0825 … I’m not some woke liberal. I have no stay in the game other than I have an organ transplant and have to take medicine for live like current HIV patients do.

We as transplant patients are actually more likely to have lifetime complications and medication at this point.

My overall point was this isn’t the 80’s not only calling someone/something AIDS is childish, simple-minded, and IT is used incorrectly by both of you as an analogy.

Advertisement
Rich coming from someone that spends 20+ hours of the day on here
You’re the last person to talk **** about someone spending all their time on here. You practically live on here and talk **** about literally everyone. You’ll say Mario sucks and then talk **** about someone saying Mario sucks. You’re a clown.

Last edited:
Not a good look @JZCane0825 … I’m not some woke liberal. I have no stay in the game other than I have an organ transplant and have to take medicine for live like current HIV patients do.

We as transplant patients are actually more likely to have lifetime complications and medication at this point.

My overall point was this isn’t the 80’s not only calling someone/something AIDS is childish, simple-minded, and IT is used incorrectly by both of you as an analogy.
...just move on and dont try to be the online word police. If you don't like it just ignore it.

Advertisement
1713652261157.jpeg

...just move on and dont try to be the online word police. If you don't like it just ignore it.
LMAO - not the word police. You missed my post making fun of new liberal pronouns.

It’s not only about the misuse of the word for the context they’re both trying to convey. It’s unfunny, outdated, and uneducated.

If YOU didn’t comprehend that it speaks volumes about the current state of UM academics. Considering you’re takes on football though,positive are mostly unfunny, outdated, and uneducated; I don’t find your statement that confounding!!

Advertisement
A backup option a DT? Barrow is currently one of the best IDL in the portal and was a 3 year starter at Michigan State and their Captain on defense. Barrow likely is their #1 target on the IDL.
Agree to disagree.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player at all. But he’s not that impact beast we need. He’s good. He’s not elite. I’m hoping we can convince someone that’s elite to enter the portal.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player at all. But he’s not that impact beast we need. He’s good. He’s not elite. I’m hoping we can convince someone that’s elite to enter the portal.
So a 3 year big ten starter who is defense captain isn't good enough for you. Are you expecting Byron Murphy to ditch the NFL and come here or something lol.

Agree to disagree.

I think it’s a question of whose getting pushed out numbers wise and who we can afford realistically while addressing necessary needs first.

LMAO - not the word police. You missed my post making fun of new liberal pronouns.

It’s not only about the misuse of the word for the context they’re both trying to convey. It’s unfunny, outdated, and uneducated.

If YOU didn’t comprehend that it speaks volumes about the current state of UM academics. Considering you’re takes on football though,positive are mostly unfunny, outdated, and uneducated; I don’t find your statement that confounding!!
Keep the political related stuff off the sports boards please. It can go on the Town Hall board. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back