Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Ooof, that bit about Florida kids always falling to whatever your floor is. Hard to argue with it. How many Florida guys have we had come through and just not put forth the effort? They went to Bama and succeeded because Saban’s floor was higher than most ceilings.
I was listening to a Christian radio station the other day and i heard a quote that stuck with me because its especially true in the Samoan culture. "People who speak the truth will always be hated and disliked." You can argue the same goes for locker room cultures and sports teams. Players, families, and even some coaches on your staff will hate or dislike u for speaking the truth. MC and his staff seems like "dem dudes that speak the truth, thus far."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says that they are trying to get Barrow and Vance for next weekend too.

Those 2 have serious interest from good teams we'll see how possible it is that they make it to campus. I have my doubts. At least theres other servicible CB's available

Last edited:
Never thought Id see the day but Ferman and Shodell are running circles around the 247 crew. They had Hill visiting Miami yesterday afternoon and Gaby finally just reported it.
It's cause Ferman and Shodell don't care if they "lose" on their info. Gaby pussyfoots around his info and then waits to confirm. Ferman and Shodell will have more swings and misses, for sure tho.

Advertisement
Big no from me personally on Greedy Vance…

Barrow should be a backup option at DT
Vance would take over the nickle allowing Powell to move to Safety so its essentially a 2 for 1 pickup. But from what ive seen dude is very bought into FSU culture I doubt he betrays them and comes here.

I think theyre not bought into Johnson bc even though he's 5'10 he likes to play on the outside rather than nickle. I like Johnson better so I wouldnt be mad at Vance not coming here.

Vance would take over the nickle allowing Powell to move to Safety so its essentially a 2 for 1 pickup. But from what ive seen dude is very bought into FSU culture I doubt he betrays them and comes here.

I think theyre not bought into Johnson bc even though he's 5'10 he likes to play on the outside rather than nickle. I like Johnson better so I would be mad at Vance not coming here.
If he was so bought into the culture, he wouldn't have transferred lol

Advertisement

I really don't get why these highly rated recruits still have such a big head when they reach college. I mean they have proven absolutely nothing at that level and a lot of them think jobs should just be giving to them and the team is lucky to have them before they play one game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back