Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

I believe WR should be right at the tippy top of needs. Our easiest path to wins this year will be through our QB. Let’s load him up with as many weapons as possible. Definitely need a WR, S, CB and DT as well though. Our DB situation is no bueno.
I’d personally take two corners and move Powell to safety. Can always take an Adrian Colbert-type at safety for depth purposes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick question : has Iowa st played there spring game, asking for a friend … want Jayden Higgins to come home true number 1 WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe WR should be right at the tippy top of needs. Our easiest path to wins this year will be through our QB. Let’s load him up with as many weapons as possible. Definitely need a WR, S, CB and DT as well though. Our DB situation is no bueno.
How many times Dmoney and others hace to explain that the team #1 priority is RB! We maybe even take 2 if possible.
Rb, DT/WR/DB (x2)

Advertisement
Brown > Badger
I agree with you and a little confused about why ppl are so convinced Badger is a WR1 but Sam Brown is more like a WR3.

Badger last season
65/713/3/11 ypc

Sam Brown
62/815/3/13.1 ypc

Both teams struggled offensively with bad QBs.

But Brown has verified NFL measurables. Badger seems really good too but idk if he has 4.4 speed and 38 inch vert.

At best, these two guys seem very similar. So confused why one is viewed as a #1 and the other as a #3.

Advertisement
Back