Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
So our players not wanting to transfer nomore? Whats the delay lol
My guess is that a lot of the potential candidates are not getting the interest they thought they’d receive, or the money they think they deserve.

But they’re going to have to leave one way or the other, because Mario appears keen on improving the roster and numerically speaking…more have to leave to make room.

If that continues, kids will be “cut”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the staff is evaluating Greedy Vance in addition to the Marshall kid, which tells me - 1. We are looking to bring in 2 CB's and 2. Adding Vance would kick Powell to safety, which I'm totally fine with.

Also sounds like they are trying to have all the portal kids visit next weekend with Martinez.
As per DMoney 2 was the DB number. No surprises here,

It's the way he's scared to give an opinion without having David Lake go first. Then he just agrees with whatever Lake says. Listen to their shows - they never disagree or debate.....EVER.

If Gaby has to give an original take, he'll fence ride and give every possible answer imaginable so that he can't be wrong.

For example, if you ask him for his favorite color, he'll likely tell you that he's always liked blue because he's a boy and 95% of his shirts are blue but when he plays soccer or football, he really likes green so that grass stains don't show up as much. But boy when he mud rides, you can't beat brown to hide the mud and when it's cold, black is the way to go because it feels warmer. So yeah he likes blue but depending on the day or activity he could favor green or brown and perhaps even orange or white.

I see no difference on how any other recruiting guys do it with the exception of Bama and Georgia guys that they bet on themselves that they are getting everybody. He is a newcomer but certainly is a canes fan and is growing on the job. Recruiting experts is a word of mouth I hear and repeat things and sometimes you can get a feeling. Not everybody is Dmoney or Cribby with great connections.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back