Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
This is 2x recently Pate was the driver on the warnings of the portal exodus and alignment

Whomever is feeding him info is wrong

This is 2x recently Pate was the driver on the warnings of the portal exodus and alignment

He talks to plenty of coaches during his campus trips, so the assumption is that it’s probably coming from coaches that fear for their own rosters…usually then that increases the pressure for collectives step in.

Did people really think the post- spring portal window would be as wild as the winter? There obviously wont be as many “top targets” as the winter.

Advertisement
Did people really think the post- spring portal window would be as wild as the winter?
I personally thought so, the winter wasn’t even that crazy other than a handful of names. Downs, Ward, Etienne, Howard and Gabriel I guess…mostly QBs.

This period was considered to be ripe for insanity because of conference realignment talks, 12-team playoff (aka more teams going for it) and NIL collectives flexing their muscles.

I still think there’s a ton of teams still back-channeling, we’ve got 14 days before the portal closes. I’ll start judging it by next Tuesday/Wednesday.

He talks to plenty of coaches during his campus trips, so the assumption is that it’s probably coming from coaches that fear for their own rosters…usually then that increases the pressure for collectives step in.
I think this is what happens they know some guys may leave so they go and negotiate a bigger amount so they never even hit the portal .

Advertisement
I personally thought so, the winter wasn’t even that crazy other than a handful of names. Downs, Ward, Etienne, Muhammad, Howard and Gabriel I guess…mostly QBs.

This period was considered to be ripe for insanity because of conference realignment talks, 12-team playoff (aka more teams going for it) and NIL collectives flexing their muscles.

I still think there’s a ton of teams still back-channeling, we’ve got 14 days before the portal closes. I’ll start judging it by next Tuesday/Wednesday.
I agree, there is still plenty of time and more names will obviously be more names coming out. I just don’t think you’ll see nearly as many top guys Cam Wards, Caleb downs, Dillion Gabriel’s, etc.

View attachment 286928
#COACHPRIME #IAINTHARD2FIND
real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

Too many idiots on twitter like the Canes Chief dude posting about Omarion Hampton (1 prime example) and tipping off the teams they're trying to leave allowing them to get in front of it and combat it.

Although, UNC and many other spring games are still not until Saturday. I think that is a big part of it. Why they didn't require Spring games to be completed before the portal opened is another thing on the NCAA calendar that makes 0 sense.
Between this Saturday and next Saturday more than 20 teams still have spring games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back