Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
As of now from all the players that have entered:

RB: Damien Martinez
DT: CJ West (if the measurable are accurate)
CB: Anthony Johnson Jr
DE: Pitt DE but he may be expensive imo should have taken Okunlolas brother in the first portal cycle

Still not impressed by anything for WR's yet or safeties, D$ just posted a video saying the needs are 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 CB, 1 LB

Still not impressed by anything for WR's yet or safeties
Did that Arizona corner not hit portal? Checked 247 i don’t see. But C3 was talking about him dipping

Did that Arizona corner not hit portal? Checked 247 i don’t see. But C3 was talking about him dipping
He did but the rumor was that he was going to Washington but then people on Arizonas side said they convinced him to stay. Unclear but seems to be between Zona and Washington so hes bascially not a factor for any team

Advertisement
Yeah his momma posted something like go where you are appreciated not just tolerated. I get it he trolled us, he is old enough to know right vs wrong but between his mother's constant need for attention or squabbling on social media, and his father, literally dropping to his knees for Deon, can anyone really be surprised for how the kid is adjusting to the real world? Somewhat feel bad for him because I remember reports in HS that he was really an introvert. Headphones in, hoodie up kinda guy.

Regardless I think someone takes a flier on him. That polkway dude said look out for USC (I could see them dropping a bag since they like splashy things and Riley has no idea how to play defense so just get as many top guys as you can); Utah (unsure what the connection is there, maybe a former coach?) LSU (likely more interest on Cormani's side wanting to go to Raymond); South Carolina (seem to pay a pretty penny, two studs back to back classes for them, also seem to cater to players requests) Louisville (again big spenders but apparently dont make the payments) and USF (close to home and back with DVD).
USF is good if he isn’t expecting money and just wants to go somewhere to ball out

FFS. There is no content on the end of that link. Just a Hudl clip a sentence expressing the opinion you were looking forward to seeing him (and another dude) at The Opening.

How far have we fallen in the quest for clicks?
This has nothing to do with clicks and only has a marginal impact on clicks anyway.

A player nobody had heard of appeared in the Portal and was presented here as an option. I pointed to a thread identifying him in 2019 before he signed with West Florida. This is basic CIS stuff.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 6.31.58 PM.png

This has nothing to do with clicks and only has a marginal impact on clicks anyway.

A player nobody had heard of appeared in the Portal and was presented here as an option. I pointed to a thread identifying him in 2019 before he signed with West Florida. This is basic CIS stuff.
We getting any live q&a sessions this week?

Advertisement

DE: Pitt DE but he may be expensive imo should have taken Okunlolas brother in the first portal cycle

Still not impressed by anything for WR's yet or safeties, D$ just posted a video saying the needs are 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 CB, 1 LB
No Safety on here is very surprising to me. Tells me staff is likely to play Powell as a Safety primarily, and/or that they like where Harris and Patterson are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back