Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Jacoby George had a 800+ yd, 8 TD season with a 5, 153, 2 TD day vs Florida State playing with Emory Williams.

If you don't consider him a qualitative advantage over what FSU has, even with his up-and-down play, because FSU doesn't have up, they either have down or nothing, then apparently I can't tell you what qualitative advantage is or what the **** it means if its not that.

Some players in here don't have the best rep, and I get it, but it gets absurd at some point.

Jesus man. I was browsing the 247 transfer lists, and Cyrus Moss still hasn’t wound up anywhere? Hate it for the kid.
Makes you wonder , with the is asking for a big bag or nobody belie
If is a big word my friend...but, I like this new cut throat Canes football team era.
who’s jhh

Advertisement
The staff wouldn’t let JHH just walk to Syracuse without knowing who they’re going to replace him with lol. It’s not going to be that hard to upgrade from JHH

I can respect that, BUT this is classic what we know vs what we think we know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg
    853.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I wrong in thinking it’s just been a whole bunch of jags hitting the portal so far, beside a few

That’s mostly all that’s ever in the portal.

This past fall there were only 40 players that even had a .93+ ranking.

And some of those were guys like Marvin Jones Jr. and Dante Moore, who have done nothing in college, but aren’t removed enough from their high school years to drop them too far from their 5* ranking.

It’s largely a place you go to get college bodies to shore up depth. There’s very few difference makers.

Advertisement
Back