Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
It was never about winning what a dumbass that kid is. He pulled the trigger for Bama for “winning”. Where is he living under a **** rock? He must of been an easy pull for Saban. Most kids go to the relationships they built and cash period
Every player who spent 4 years under Saban won a national championship.

Winning was a big part of everything. Let’s be real we always talk about how if Miami does good it will attract better recruits, why wouldn’t this apply to Alabama.

Not to downplay the importance of Alabama’s relationship and cash but winning was huge in getting the other 2. Cant built a strong relationship without winning, look at jimbo Texas A&M has all the cash.

27 Georgia Bulldogs sat out too. One team is built for short term success the other for the long haul.
One team had a stacked roster with years of success. Everyone knew FSU had no depth even when the starts played. Not that hard to figure out. I'm not arguing the proper way to build a team. What I'm trying to say is, Georgia by far and away had the best backups in America and FSU didn't. The result was predictable. FSU was a good team. The team that actually played in the Orange Bowl was not a good team. The game was irrelevant from the minute it was announced.

Every player who spent 4 years under Saban won a national championship.

Winning was a big part of everything. Let’s be real we always talk about how if Miami does good it will attract better recruits, why wouldn’t this apply to Alabama.

Not to downplay the importance of Alabama’s relationship and cash but winning was huge in getting the other 2. Cant built a strong relationship without winning, look at jimbo Texas A&M has all the cash.
Bad example Most of the TAMU guys left because they weren't getting the money they were supposed to get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One team had a stacked roster with years of success. Everyone knew FSU had no depth even when the starts played. Not that hard to figure out. I'm not arguing the proper way to build a team. What I'm trying to say is, Georgia by far and away had the best backups in America and FSU didn't. The result was predictable. FSU was a good team. The team that actually played in the Orange Bowl was not a good team. The game was irrelevant from the minute it was announced.
One team recruited their depth while the other relied on transfers to do the heavy lifting. Norvell has had 4 seasons to build depth at FSU. He recruited jags while focusing on short term transfer options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back