Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Many factors affect sack numbers. Wilfork had 16 sacks in 13 years in the NFL.
Yeah but Vince’s role as a NT is totally different from an edge player. Also, while sack numbers can depend on a lot, MJJ pressures are also horrible

Advertisement
That Andrew Rodgers MSU connection sure was a dud as far as being the transfer guru
Is it his fault Mario has to be slow on everything? Or that Mario is keeping dead weight on the roster? Or that the guy just prefers the diamond in the rough portal types lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, sir.

@Bpayne32 posted the numbers in another thread (or maybe here). In any case, he’s got like a .5% pressure conversion rate.
He's still very talented. Best player they've gotten so far. What so many people trying to hype up FSU for next year are forgetting is Travis literally won them more than half their games himself. DJ is NOT that player. Plus their trenches look like trash right now.

Last edited:
Gaby says the staff expects CJ Daniels to visit this weekend before heading off to check out Zona. Gaby says as of now Texas has the momentum.

Gaby also says the staff is pushing for WV edge Tomiwa Durojaiye and they are trying to get him to visit but fsu has the momentum.

Advertisement
Gaby says the staff expects CJ Daniels to visit this weekend before heading off to check out Zona. Gaby says as of now Texas has the momentum.

Gaby also says the staff is pushing for WV edge Tomiwa Durojaiye and they are trying to get him to visit but fsu has the momentum.

I really want CJ Daniels. Think he's a legit #1. Give him whatever he wants, hopefully we have a qb to show off by the time he arrives on campus

Advertisement
Did the all conference DB from Indiana end up anywhere? I forget his name.

Then you just need yet another WR. Numbers suck right now and we need experience
George is cancerous. If Miami gets a #1 like Daniels, I'm letting George walk. Did he get better this year? Yes, he did. But the bonehead penalties and the inconsistency of is game are no good in my eyes. He acted like a ***** in that Rutgers game. I'll roll with a new #1 and the incoming freshman.

FSU now has the portal rep. But you saw all the kids bail so they clearly aren’t trying to look for culture guys. It worked the last 1.5 years.

Let’s see how this next batch works out. To me DJ isn’t in Travis stratosphere with extending plays and just creating things.

Advertisement
Back