Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
C'mon bruh. You know we aren't interested in other positions. We rolling with what is on the roster outside of QB
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
Advertisement
About 5-6 over right now??
4-6.

Not sure on the status of guys like Burroughs, Denis, Redding, Nelson, Balom, and Sagapolu. I have us at 90 with those 6 counted. Plus counting Cristobal, Joyce, and Murray on scholarship and I'm not certain that is the case.

Still think they only take another 2-3 in the portal including QB. IMO we need at least 5 more. QB, WR, CB, S, DT.

4-6.

Not sure on the status of guys like Burroughs, Denis, Redding, Nelson, Balom, and Sagapolu. I have us at 90 with those 6 counted. Plus counting Cristobal, Joyce, and Murray on scholarship and I'm not certain that is the case.

Still think they only take another 2-3 in the portal including QB. IMO we need at least 5 more. QB, WR, CB, S, DT.
With the talent in the portal, if we had space, we could easily bring in double that.

Advertisement
4-6.

Time for those 6 to move on and add chase smith and Lou with them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back