Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
4-6.

Not sure on the status of guys like Burroughs, Denis, Redding, Nelson, Balom, and Sagapolu. I have us at 90 with those 6 counted. Plus counting Cristobal, Joyce, and Murray on scholarship and I'm not certain that is the case.

Still think they only take another 2-3 in the portal including QB. IMO we need at least 5 more. QB, WR, CB, S, DT.

No way they limit remaining portal adds to 3. 6 at least IMHO.

Advertisement
Should have cut ties and dropped far more 2024 kids than we did.

Space is limited.

At the rate Mario moves in the portal all the better ones at all positions will be gone.If he could get a decent QB in here it’d be a whoooole lot easier to get better receivers in here but if I’m a top receiver I’m not coming in here looking at our QB room..

At the rate Mario moves in the portal all the better ones at all positions will be gone.If he could get a decent QB in here it’d be a whoooole lot easier to get better receivers in here but if I’m a top receiver I’m not coming in here looking at our QB room..
Agree.look at acheapong just hit the portal and already committed to UCLA.But we all know Mario just refuses or is just incapable of operating at that pace.

Advertisement
Mario could never own a 1 hour cleaners…it’d be more like Mario’s one moth cleaners..
1704343409579.gif

Advertisement
Family member of a kid in the portal said the staff told him they had no more visits left to use but he could come on his own dime

Finishing off the portal class I'd expect nothing else or very few additions.

Brutal mismanagement of the 2024 class to bring in all of those JAGs and not cut ties and waste visits we needed.

Guess we'll go into the season with 4 corners and 4 safeties. What could possibly go wrong? Also probably why they're all in on Ward.

Agree.look at acheapong just hit the portal and already committed to UCLA.But we all know Mario just refuses or is just incapable of operating at that pace.
Snail pace mario. We should be cleaning up in the portal right now but we are moving 10 steps behind everyone else.

Advertisement
Family member of a kid in the portal said the staff told him they had no more visits left to use but he could come on his own dime

Brutal mismanagement of the 2024 class to bring in all of those JAGs and not cut ties and waste visits we needed.

Guess we'll go into the season with 4 corners and 4 safeties. What could possibly go wrong? Also probably why they're all in on Ward.
What exactly does Highsmith do? Doesn’t this fall under his responsibilities?

Thought with Unlimited OV now they adjusted numbers of OV for schools too??

I didn’t realize there was a limit to portal visits. Good to know.
Mario is a great recruiter, but dang, seems like there an awful lot of different mismanaged nuances, from TO utilzation to visit utilization.

Advertisement
Back