Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Another coach replaces them. You should commit to a head coach and a program. Position coaches are important, of course, but the head man is the main person.
We both know that’s not how it goes in all cases and the HC is also free to leave too. But I digress.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane has a fair rule to fix transfer portal

Grad transfer - leave whenever

Otherwise you only get a free transfer if your HC or position coach leaves

TrumpyCane would like to know how that’s not fair to players or schools

Gents! Good discourse

Happy New Year! May the new year bring health and happiness to you and your families and a lot of Canes victories, especially in football.

I am off to eat some Churrasco on the grill and drink plenty of ****tails.

View attachment 276299

View attachment 276300

View attachment 276301

IMG_0302.gif

May your 2024 be tough and physical!

TrumpyCane has a fair rule to fix transfer portal

Grad transfer - leave whenever

Otherwise you only get a free transfer if your HC or position coach leaves

TrumpyCane would like to know how that’s not fair to players or schools

So does that mean coaches can't pull schollys if they are JAGs after a year or two to replace them if they aren't good enough?

Advertisement
So does that mean coaches can't pull schollys if they are JAGs after a year or two to replace them if they aren't good enough?

Well TrumpyCane is pretty sure you can’t pull schollies for sucking, you need a reason like academics, drug suspension, etc

Pretty sure but not 100%

Well TrumpyCane is pretty sure you can’t pull schollies for sucking, you need a reason like academics, drug suspension, etc

Pretty sure but not 100%
There was a time when scholarships were one year renewable, but considered bad form kicking kid to curb. So much has changed, so who knows what current deal is.

Pretty sure but not 100%

Highly encourage guys to look elsewhere because they won't have a scholarship here next year is how alot of these coaches are flipping the rosters so quickly.

Don't disagree wtih your arguement, just adding a key peice of what happens as well.

Advertisement
Hes supposedly getting pushed out as hes not developing like they want aka a missed eval.

I dont mind it but he better push out all the dead weight then. Gore, Redding, Kirk, Cristobal, Sagapolo and Balom should all be kicked to the curb

Terrible take.

Balom is a safety. We need depth desperately at safety.

Last day to enter. Let’s see what today brings in terms of players leaving

Advertisement
Last day to enter. Let’s see what today brings in terms of players leaving
Do us regular folks have a way to see who is currently in the portal? Like a database. I thought there was one out there but couldn't remember if we could see it or not

Advertisement
Back