Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Need anothe decent LB to play next to kiko and put Wesley put the sidelines.
This. Been saying Wes was meh at best and garbage half the time for half the season and now finally CIS caught on. PORTAL LB needed badly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been saying for a long time that these transfer rules are dumb. They need to change this rule.

One year you have to sit out unless you are a grad transfer. It’s bad enough with NIL but being able to transfer when you want is ridiculous.
He has never transferred?

He has never transferred?
No. He just finished his freshman year.

I am talking in general for anyone that is not a grad transfer, the old rule of having to sit out a year should apply.

I don’t know how free transfer with NIL and COViD times has held up.

I’ve been saying for a long time that these transfer rules are dumb. They need to change this rule.

One year you have to sit out unless you are a grad transfer. It’s bad enough with NIL but being able to transfer when you want is ridiculous.
Hes supposedly getting pushed out as hes not developing like they want aka a missed eval.

I dont mind it but he better push out all the dead weight then. Gore, Redding, Kirk, Cristobal, Sagapolo and Balom should all be kicked to the curb

Advertisement
Hes supposedly getting pushed out as hes not developing like they want aka a missed eval.

I dont mind it but he better push out all the dead weight then. Gore, Redding, Kirk, Cristobal, Sagapolo and Balom should all be kicked to the curb

Wow man. Kid has a lot of potential. I wonder what the heck is going on there where they don’t even want to try and continue the project. It was known he was a project.

Advertisement

Would rather give him another year compared to someone like Anthony Campbell if it’s really a development thing.

Advertisement
Back