Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

How would guys feel about adding a Portal RB?

I think we need one. I don’t subscribe to the notion here that we are loaded at RB and it’s a position where injuries really stack. We saw it this year.

Fletcher is really good
Allen looks pretty good
Parrish is consistent
CJ is unknown
Citizen is unknown

If say Fletcher or Parrish get banged up is everyone here good with Allen, Citizen and CJ? Not to mention rumors of teams sniffing around about Parrish. He could dip for all we know. Riley looks like a beast but we gotta stop relying on freshman at some point if we’re going to get over the hump. And CWH could be a candidate for position change.

Advertisement
A guy like Parish? No.
A guy that is extremely explosive and legit? Sure.

BUT if it’s going to cost a lot? **** no. We have much bigger priorities to spending than RB. And whether you think we have a little or a lot of NIL available you still have to prioritize it. I guess if it’s an absolute stud who is a 1st/2nd round pick type you can maybe make the exception.

Citizen I wouldn’t count on for anything. Chaney is leaving. Chris Johnson needs more reps obviously.m - he’s a total question. Fletcher is our starter today. Allen is a solid rotational guy. Riley will likely come in and be a rotational guy. None of those guys are absolute studs though…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
McCall did not look good in a non-Chadwell system
Ya I was bout mention that
IMG_0314.jpeg

Idk what happen this year but the drop off was significant

Advertisement
Rather the NIL money get spent on positions of need. A top transfer back will cost good money where as they can find a depth piece transfer back that can get like 4.5 ypc in limited snaps to keep the other backs fresh.

Advertisement
Back