Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
On the fence with it looks like our room is gonna be fletcher, citizen,Johnson, Riley, Wheatley wouldn’t be a bad idea seeing as only 1 guy has played snaps here also depends on Parrish situation

fletcher, citizen,Johnson, Riley, Wheatley & Allen (right?) If these 6...I'm OK as-is without any portal additions. (Unless the dude that becomes available is a no-brainer we couldn't pass up.

Advertisement
Appreciate all the responses fellas.

I actually agree on both points.

On one hand, I think our RB room could use an explosive back that's a sure thing who can get you big time carries in big time situations.

But on the other hand, if no one else leaves & we manage to keep Riley & possibly flip Lyle, I'd like the group as is & would like to see which one emerges as the top guy. (Although, I assume we'll continue being RB by committee for the foreseeable future).
Like I said he’s got to fit a certain role.

Advertisement

Deleted tweet was Brayden Schager.

Announced by On3. Hawaii HC quote tweeted saying Schager called or texted saying he’s not transferring and was deleted. 2nd premature announcement by On3 today. Can’t remember the other, Kamari Wilson possibly or another kid.

How do you commit to a school before even officially enrolling in the transfer portal 😂
He saw Mack try and choke out Beamer and was like “that’s the ****** guy i wanna play for. see ya Jimbo, im headed to Chapel Hill.”

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Advertisement
Agree, except on WR.

I think if there's a highly productive WR on the market, you take'em & figure out the rest later.

Can’t argue

I’m just high on Washington and Joseph and what we have coming in

Now if a Colbie Young bolts then you have to go all out.

Advertisement
Ur right had a brain fart Allen too stil wouldn’t be a bad idea with citizens injury history and Johnson’s weight

Advertisement
Back