Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Why don’t you wait on this before our WRs decide what they’re doing…

And regardless, you take talent at every position, never rest on your laurels…especially when your laurels got you to 7-5. Everything can be upgraded.

We can definitely upgrade our WRs. The weakest spot is the Young role, which should be our WR1 when you have a guy like TVD with an arm. Slot is fine as long as 2 or more of Restrepo, Brashard, Ray Ray and Robby stay. But we don't have anyone at the X and Y other than George who opposing DCs and defenses fear.

Advertisement
How would guys feel about adding a Portal RB?
If he upgrades the room, sure thing.

If we’re taking a vet just to take one for “experience” (considering the room might solely be made up of sophomores or younger), then no.

I just want CJ to play more, especially third downs or obvious passing downs. I think Citizen and/or Parrish will leave.

Advertisement
If he upgrades the room, sure thing.

If we’re taking a vet just to take one for “experience” (considering the room might solely be made up of sophomores or younger), then no.

I just want CJ to play more, especially third downs or obvious passing downs. I think Citizen and/or Parrish will leave.
Parrish is at worse RB2 to start the season so not sure why he'd leave. Citizen I can see.

A good player at a position of need that’ll start here. It would be a big year for him and the draft. More adults with business on their minds.
Would this player happen to be someone who's a highly-rated recruit that has been stuck behind other highly-rated recruits in his position group at his current school?

Or is it someone who's already been a big producer at his current spot and is looking for a bigger platform?

Chaney is gone and lets say both Parrish and Citizen bounce. That leaves Fletcher, Allen, and CJ along with incoming Riley. I have no clue if Humphrey is a CB or a RB. That leaves Lyle as the last RB in play regarding the current class. To me if Lyle is in and you don't lose Riley then the need isn't really there unless you can get a stud. You always take the homeruns. If one isn't available then you develop what you got and move forward.

Would this player happen to be someone who's a highly-rated recruit that has been stuck behind other highly-rated recruits in his position group at his current school?

Or is it someone who's already been a big producer at his current spot and is looking for a bigger platform?
I’ve described them as a good player. If he’s never played I wouldn’t refer to him as that. It would be potentially good player.

Advertisement
Chaney is gone and lets say both Parrish and Citizen bounce. That leaves Fletcher, Allen, and CJ along with incoming Riley. I have no clue if Humphrey is a CB or a RB. That leaves Lyle as the last RB in play regarding the current class. To me if Lyle is in and you don't lose Riley then the need isn't really there unless you can get a stud. You always take the homeruns. If one isn't available then you develop what you got and move forward.
I can't see us losing both Parrish and Citizen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back