Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Would we really want Cormani after he screwed us over and then looked like trash this year and had a questionable work ethic?

John C Reilly Yes GIF

Would we really want Cormani after he screwed us over and then looked like trash this year and had a questionable work ethic?
Tough one. Kid got a rude awakening he clearly needed (and deserved) going to colorado. I'd prob take him still but only at a very low NIL amount, absolutely not worth whatever we would have got before or using our war chest on. He wouldnt be able to transfer again until he graduates which is a plus and we certainly need CB talent. But if Mario/Zo pass because of culture concerns, i wouldnt be mad at all, he does have bust written all over him at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So u fine with man getting roasted, apparently has bad work ethic to go with it, but its ok as long as he highly rated. Unless has had some serious attitude adjustment, i rather the eval specials.
Kid needs a redshirt to bulk up but as a 5star with big NIL expectation is to ball out as a freshman. Attitude & work ethic are def red flag though. Offer him with little to no NIL, no promises to start but to actually develop his talent and be close to home. He says no, then f em.

Tough one. Kid got a rude awakening he clearly needed (and deserved) going to colorado. I'd prob take him still but only at a very low NIL amount, absolutely not worth whatever we would have got before or using our war chest on. He wouldnt be able to transfer again until he graduates which is a plus and we certainly need CB talent. But if Mario/Zo pass because of culture concerns, i wouldnt be mad at all, he does have bust written all over him at this point
I’d pass on him. I’d prefer a lower rated proven guy with better work ethic. No point on spending $ on unproven talent…just end up like all of the “stars” that A&M “recruited”.

I got bashed last year by some of my $EC co-workers when I didn’t respect Cormani for going to Colorado bc I didn’t think he’d be challenged every week (playing against better competition), like he would if he chose a bigger school.

Have to stop recruiting players that don’t want to be here.

Advertisement
You know a lot of folks would because he was that highly-recruited 5* coming out of HS and we are so in love with the past, despite focusing on the present and future. I would pass on him.

Agreed. If Mario believes that the kid is ready to grow up, then you take him back at a low NIL with big backend potential if he performs. You know...capitalism and whatnot.

But, if he or his camp give any weak, baby boy vibes, you tell him to keep steppin'.

Advertisement
Back