Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
What was the back story on T.Y.s recruitment? Wasn’t he All Dade?
He was but he was very small (like 5'9 155lbs small) and I think had some grade concerns which is why he ended up at FIU. I was dating a girl who went to FIU and that was the year they had the CB Gaitor as well from Miami. I believe both got drafted and went on to have good NFL careers. low key solid squad for what FIU was.

100% Sure Mike Rumph was trashed for saying this exact thing when recruiting a qb committed to bama lol
ehhh it was not the exact same thing. (overall it was lame for whoever to leak it as well) but he said something like yeah Bama has a great gameday atmosphere on Saturdays, but what are you gonna do the other 6 days of the week lol

Advertisement
Hope it's not the A&M kid

TAMU fans said he quit because he wanted to do track

Multiple A&M OL went in the portal.

Foster the Center is like 275 from throwing shotput. **** naw.

Huran, the FAU transfer transferred their last winter. He couldn’t win a starting spot and bounced (according to them). He could be the guy

Multiple A&M OL went in the portal.

Foster the Center is like 275 from throwing shotput. **** naw.

Huran, the FAU transfer transferred their last winter. He couldn’t win a starting spot and bounced (according to them). He could be the guy
So we would put one of our younger developing kids at risk for an FAU kid who couldn’t start lol

So we would put one of our younger developing kids at risk for an FAU kid who couldn’t start lol
until further notice Mario will get a full pass on the OL from me. Dude in 2 years took our OL from dog**** to probably top 20 in the nation. We can criticize plenty when it comes to Miami and Mario but he gets a pass on OL from me. Dude has had solid to great line play every where he has been.

I mean **** but for Mario we likely roll out a starting OL in 2022 of Rivers-Justice Olousean-Jakai Clark-John Campbell and McLaughlin with no juice in the pipeline. 3/5 would not even sniff the field under Mario and Jakai was a second string center at SMU last I saw.

Maybe the rumors are true that if your last name isnt Sanders and you arent Travis Hunter...you are treated and seen as being expendable.
I did a comparison of Colorado vs Miami last year, then updated it after January. Decided to revisit it last weekend and I was surprised how many transferred out in April. One was that highly rated TE that transferred in back in January. He’s gone now.

They’re down I believe to just three scholarship running backs.

Advertisement

he started at FAU. Had a 85.7 pass block PFF grade on 789 snaps last year.

Who knows what happened at A&M but this kid is a better option than what we currently have at LG

Advertisement
This is a big shocker…

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back