Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
The Hampton thread got zapped :s6ebnxo:

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU has missed a few important invoices. Don’t know who I was just told a few kids feel mislead. Don’t know if it’s repeats, old, new, etc. but “just the tip” or whatever their situation is called better go full Jerry Lewis Telethon.

Unfortunately, the FSU collective handled this wrong the first two times, so now they’ve set a bad precedent.

The only way out is some short-term medicine and let some guys walk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That QB was supposed to be the next big thing and he is a lumbering oaf lol

Just another reason why going forward in the NIL era.....QB is a plug and play grab-the-best-established-guy in the portal roster slot.

You recruit from HS for every other position and grow them in house...but QB is just such a crapshoot at every level that I sincerely hope Mario does the Cam Ward thing every year from this point forward. Granted....the prize won't always be as nice as Ward...but at least you'll get a known commodity.

Just another reason why going forward in the NIL era.....QB is a plug and play grab-the-best-established-guy in the portal roster slot.

You recruit from HS for every other position and grow them in house...but QB is just such a crapshoot at every level that I sincerely hope Mario does the Cam Ward thing every year from this point forward. Granted....the prize won't always be as nice as Ward...but at least you'll get a known commodity.
This has already been stated

Advertisement
Back