Advertisement
Speaking this into existence.

Omarion Hampton (RB)
Barion Brown (WR)
Deone Walker (DT)
Gabe Jacas (DE)
Dyoni Hill (DB)
Micah Abrahams (S)
Unfortunately, Micah is NFL bound. Would have been a slam dunk immediate starter at S though.

Advertisement
Not sure why so many on Twitter thought Portal opens today, it is tomorrow April 16th.
I think people got confused with the 15-day window (assuming 15-30) but I also assume a bunch of names will leak out today. Most of the spring games are done, kids had the tough talks on Sunday about where they stand, fill out paperwork today to be in the portal for tomorrow. Once the paperwork is filled out almost a certainty it gets leaked.

Advertisement

I think he’d come in and immediately push to start imo, at worst he’s solid depth. I like him better than what I’ve seen from Richard at corner. Could also allow Powell to play a bit more safety in his traditional role if we go that route.

Hopefully we add 2 CBs and he could be one. I wonder if the Gator will sniff around. Familiarity with Chevis is a nice selling point.

lol jumped the gun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remind me, what does it mean??

Dance Hump GIF

This is actually an interesting plot to follow. The fact that the SEC cant take transfers from within the conference really limits them and means they are going to go hard after the same non-SEC portal guys that we go after. It might not be an issue but still something to follow especially since posters are falling in love with Martinez (Pac-12) and Hampton (ACC).
May be correct but in reverse, there are only a few non-SEC teams that are able to compete for their guys are going into the portal while they have several fighting over the same players outside of the conference along side, the same teams that can porch from within them (Miami, fsu, usc, Ohio state etc)

Advertisement
Back