Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

I mean we had posters saying that he was another Bain even though Bama let em walk so, idk?
Bama didnt let him walk, he had behavior problems which is why he had to go. U talking like man wasa bum and they said adios. Man punched a coach. Maybe just a head case and Cristobal likely had strict conditions. Break one, u out

Advertisement
Bama didnt let him walk, he had behavior problems which is why he had to go. U talking like man wasa bum and they said adios. Man punched a coach. Maybe just a head case and Cristobal likely had strict conditions. Break one, u out

I’m not “talking like” anything. I know exactly what happened and no one on this board knows more about what goes on at that program than myself. You are “talking like” he punched an assistant coach. He got into it with a staffer who was a failed NFL player who had nothing else to do so he went back to Bama and got a job in “player development” like they do every other failed NFL player. His main job is to make sure players are in class and waking up on time so miss me with that. If the kid was like that, he’d still be there and Josh Chapman would be gone or they would at least made them bury the hatchet and keep it moving.

I’m not “talking like” anything. I know exactly what happened and no one on this board knows more about what goes on at that program than myself. You are “talking like” he punched an assistant coach. He got into it with a staffer who was a failed NFL player who had nothing else to do so he went back to Bama and got a job in “player development” like they do every other failed NFL player. His main job is to make sure players are in class and waking up on time so miss me with that. If the kid was like that, he’d still be there and Josh Chapman would be gone or they would at least made them bury the hatchet and keep it moving.

There's a sliding scale of acceptable conduct depending on talent/skill. The same conduct that might get swept under the rug and a quiet 1-game suspension against Georgia Southern for one player, may get another player kicked off the team. Tale as old as time.

There's a sliding scale of acceptable conduct depending on talent/skill. The same conduct that might get swept under the rug and a quiet 1-game suspension against Georgia Southern for one player, may get another player kicked off the team. Tale as old as time.
Be who you can afford to be baby.

Play like a 5 star and get the 5 star treatment on your situation.

You ain’t contributing nothin? **** neither are we when you ***** up bud. See ya!

Advertisement
Thats your opinion just like anyone else's. Miss me with that. U acting like Bama never let talented players go after giving them chances. They might be lenient but they are not just gonna accept anything. I listened to the Bama people who report on the team, when it happened and they were miffed he had to be let go. So yeah miss me with that. Even when yall dont know personally u act like you do. Yeah if he was that talented they would let him bang Saban's wife.

Thats your opinion just like anyone else's. Miss me with that. U acting like Bama never let talented players go after giving them chances. They might be lenient but they are not just gonna accept anything. I listened to the Bama people who report on the team, when it happened and they were miffed he had to be let go. So yeah miss me with that. Even when yall dont know personally u act like you do. Yeah if he was that talented they would let him bang Saban's wife.

IMG_0036.jpeg

Advertisement
Can you just please tells us it’s not Bain.

Ruben Bain will leave this team one day and we will still have a competitive football program. This is a long game and we have the right men leading the program; no one player/recruit will change the long-term trajectory of our program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
owned GIF

Advertisement
Back