Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is overflowing $$$ to the players they lose in a desperate move to not loose competitive advantage. If this is not tampering, I don't know what it is.
Its not this was proven false. Caleb downs was never leaving OSU it was just a rumour bama fans made after Proctor Transferred back.

Proctorm transferred after a spring break trip with his former teammates.

Advertisement
Not true. He was paid for the obligations he fulfilled at Iowa. He did not receive a lump sum up front.
Are you suggesting that somebody posting about college football from an alleged position of knowledge might actually be talking out their ***? When does that ever happen?

Not true. He was paid for the obligations he fulfilled at Iowa. He did not receive a lump sum up front.
Are you suggesting that somebody posting about college football from an alleged position of knowledge might actually be talking out their ***? When does that ever happen?

But wait? whats not true? I dont see where he said he got a lumpsum? Just that he collected some NIL dollars and bounced. Your post seems to confirm that no?

Advertisement
But wait? whats not true? I dont see where he said he got a lumpsum? Just that he collected some NIL dollars and bounced. Your post seems to confirm that no?
The tweeter implies things and/or we infer them.

Never caught a pass, but the word is they’re trying to load up in the Spring on WRs and D-Line so makes sense they’re clearing out room.

Advertisement
Back