Look at this monster Rousseau

Advertisement
This dude was playing Safety for his high school team less than 2 years ago. He's been my favorite under-the-radar recruit in our 2018 class. He's physically ahead of even where I hoped he'd be

download.jpeg

somebody said he's our fastest DE, how fast is he, and also yall are saying CC is taller than this guy, jeez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that Calais' size or Rousseau 's?

Ping thats what i was asking, if he's a baby Calais, i guess i didnt realize how big CC actually was, couldnt find a 40 time on Rouss but damm, if he's sub 4.8 and that big right now, he gonna cause some serious problems down the road, cant believe crooked *** Saban didnt snatch him up

Ping thats what i was asking, if he's a baby Calais, i guess i didnt realize how big CC actually was, couldnt find a 40 time on Rouss but damm, if he's sub 4.8 and that big right now, he gonna cause some serious problems down the road, cant believe crooked *** Saban didnt snatch him up
I think the little school in Hialeah kept him under wraps. If laban makes it to Hialeah, I might have to make a hit on the helicopter.

Jimminy Christmas! Good Lord that kid is a futant if I ever saw one. Imagine him in 2 years.
People forget his high school hard him playing safety and wr... think on that for a sec. Kid with this length and athleticism. Long as Weight doesn't become an issue for him than good lord it's impossible not seeing a lil calais in him.

Advertisement
The shortsighted fans on here can't think beyond the next microsecond. They don't understand how big 17 year olds can get with the proper nutrition and strength training. Tons of dumbasses on here thought Rousseau would continue to remain the tall but thin stick he was in HS. Rousseau will be a 6'6 240lb matchup nightmare by August, and a 255 lb WDE freak by the time he enters his SO year.

Same with Evidence Njoku - dude's gonna kill it as 6'6 240lb TE in his rs-SO year next year. He is exactly why we don't need to waste one of our precious 2019 schollies on a second TE.
I agree 1 trillion percent with the idea. But evidence will never be even close to his brothers frame. Right this second i think he may be 195 probably at best. I'm not good with the guards on weight but he's 100% lean muscle and not one iota of fat. Be real tough for jacory njoku to put on major weight atleast the right way. That and also dugans is crazy about the match up nightmares he's gonna create.

I remember an article last year talking about how Hartley thought he could put on weight and become a TE eventually like his brother.
But yes Dugans is not going to want this kid out of his coaching hands.

People forget his high school hard him playing safety and wr... think on that for a sec. Kid with this length and athleticism. Long as Weight doesn't become an issue for him than good lord it's impossible not seeing a lil calais in him.
Looks like the same exact body when they came in. People see a 300 pound Calais now and think he was always huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back