Look at this monster Rousseau

Advertisement
That's shopped right? I mean I know Panda isn't real big, but the guy has to be like 7'4" or something. This is like when they speed the film up so it looks like the cars are going real fast. Except with pictures of football players.

The shortsighted fans on here can't think beyond the next microsecond. They don't understand how big 17 year olds can get with the proper nutrition and strength training. Tons of dumbasses on here thought Rousseau would continue to remain the tall but thin stick he was in HS. Rousseau will be a 6'6 240lb matchup nightmare by August, and a 255 lb WDE freak by the time he enters his SO year.

Same with Evidence Njoku - dude's gonna kill it as 6'6 240lb TE in his rs-SO year next year. He is exactly why we don't need to waste one of our precious 2019 schollies on a second TE.

Advertisement
He can tie his shoes without bending over.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbDQ2QzRLWnVXWGhXYkpidDYvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

Not to be funny but I wish we had decent depth at DE so he could play both ways in some fashion. He could be a nightmare in the red zone

Advertisement
That's shopped right? I mean I know Panda isn't real big, but the guy has to be like 7'4" or something. This is like when they speed the film up so it looks like the cars are going real fast. Except with pictures of football players.

I think part of it is the perspective, in that he's a bit closer to the camera than Banda. But geezum, Rousseau is a tall dude.

**EDIT: Didn't realize he's standing right next to coach. Good Lord.**

I think who he turns out to be is a player rests entirely on how much weight he can put on without losing his quick twitch abilities. Because if he bulks up and can still maintain his speed/quickness, holy moly.

I think part of it is the perspective, in that he's a bit closer to the camera than Banda. But geezum, Rousseau is a tall dude.

**EDIT: Didn't realize he's standing right next to coach. Good Lord.**

I think who he turns out to be is a player rests entirely on how much weight he can put on without losing his quick twitch abilities. Because if he bulks up and can still maintain his speed/quickness, holy moly.
optical-illusion-giant-dog-32__700.jpg

Advertisement
Wonder how his strength numbers are? Would be interesting to see his power clean numbers for sure

Last edited:
Rousseau would have got sent home from my middle school as his fingertips clearly go past the bottom of his shorts.

Advertisement
I think he has a couple of Frosh Garvin type plays that make us all go crazy. He may not get many reps since he is still raw but he should get quality reps that could make some impact.

It is great to see us get freaks that Offenses won't be able to handle one after the other.

holy ******* ****, if i was a qb and saw that coming around the edge id just give him the d@mn ball!

Advertisement
Back