Look at this hating *** mf

He is right about one thing, our schedule is a joke. LSU is a must win game or the voters will not be impressed unless we win the ACCCG. This is the type of schedule we would roll in our heyday.

We play LSU, FSU, VT, and if things go according to plan Clemson.

Not to mention tough teams like GT, Pitt, and BC will likely be a top 25 team later in the season.

If these teams had SEC beside their name our schedule would be respected.

Advertisement
Since they were discussing schedules, did the SEC homers happen to mention UGA's OOC schedule. A true list of powerhouses.

Austin Peay
Middle Tennessee
U Mass
GT.

He is right about one thing, our schedule is a joke. LSU is a must win game or the voters will not be impressed unless we win the ACCCG. This is the type of schedule we would roll in our heyday.

He’s not right about anything.

Try being a little smarter.

You, and the rest of the brain dead idiots that complain about our schedule.

I’ll say this one more fūcking time, for you lizard brained morons that can’t or won’t understand simple fūcking concepts: ALL ACC and SEC TEAMS PLAY THE SAME FŪCKING SCHEDULE!

Compare Miami’s schedule to Alabama’s - IT’S EXACTLY THE SAME

1. One OOC quality opponent - a P5 team (highlighted in yellow)

2. One FCS cupcake (highlighted in blue)

3. Two G5 opponents (highlighted in green)

4. Eight conference games

5. One conference championship game (if they qualify)

6, Almost without exception (check for yourselves) every ACC or SEC team has one quality OOC P5, one FCS, 2 G5’s.

7. The other 3 P5 conferences play 9 game conference schedule, so they play one less G5 or FCS game. Their choice.

ALABAMA 2018 schedule

6F4D2FA1-BF70-4198-8820-5D48043D5F5F.jpeg

MIAMI 2018 schedule

514FD259-EDDA-4A3C-B6DA-852A5DCA528E.jpeg

So exactly the same:

1. Eight game conference schedule
2. One FCS cupcake
3. 2 G5 “easier” teams

Get a fūcking clue, people!!!

Last edited:
Since they were discussing schedules, did the SEC homers happen to mention UGA's OOC schedule. A true list of powerhouses.

Austin Peay
Middle Tennessee
U Mass
GT.

Their conference schedule isn't overly challenging either. I would trade for Georgia's schedule in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
LSU lost all their stars on a bad offense, lost a really good OC because he wasn’t a fit, and hired the TE coach for his “simple offense” how are we so confident they can score two touchdowns?

That defense is good enough to make it interesting but it would surprise me if LSU tanks this season and our win gets trashed like 2013 UF.
I have an eerie feeling that scenario is going to repeat it's self. Miami beats SEC "powerhouse" LSU in week one. LSU sputters through a 5-7 season and fires Swampdog Magillicutty and everyone says "oh Miami beat a crappy LSU team".

He’s not right about anything.

Try being a little smarter.

You, and the rest of the brain dead idiots that complain about our schedule.

I’ll say this one more fūcking time, for you lizard brained morons that can’t or won’t understand simple fūcking concepts: ALL ACC and SEC TEAMS PLAY THE SAME FŪCKING SCHEDULE!

Compare Mismi’s schedule to Alabama’s - IT’S EXACTLY THE SAME

1. One OOC quality opponent - a P5 team (highlighted in yellow)

2. One FCS cupcake (highlighted in blue)

3. Two G5 opponents (highlighted in green)

4. Eight conference games

5. One conference championship game (if they qualify)

6, Almost without exception (check for yourselves) every ACC or SEC team has one quality OOC P5, one FCS, 2 G5’s.

7. The other 3 P5 conferences play 9 game conference schedule, so they play one less G5 or FCS game. Their choice.

ALABAMA 2018 schedule

View attachment 61429

MIAMI 2018 schedule

View attachment 61430
So exactly the same:

1. Eight game conference schedule
2. One FCS cupcake
3. 2 G5 “easier” teams

Get a fūcking clue, people!!!

Exactly the same would mean we played the same opponents.

Not all opponents are alike. Those SEC teams recruit at a much higher level than our opponents in the ACC do. That is an undeniable fact, try and dispute it as that'll be entertaining.

All three of our best matchups (LSU, FSU, and VT) are down, the rest are generally an afterthought in college football.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. Our schedule is what it is and it's not a schedule that anyone anywhere would consider anything other than easy.

Not all opponents are alike. Those SEC teams recruit at a much higher level than our opponents in the ACC do. That is an undeniable fact, try and dispute it as that'll be entertaining.

All three of our best matchups (LSU, FSU, and VT) are down, the rest are generally an afterthought in college football.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. Our schedule is what it is and it's not a schedule that anyone anywhere would consider anything other than easy.
Let’s not also forget the 7-8 HOME games these powerhouse SEC teams have annually.

Also to add on to this.... The record of teams on Bama sched v. Miami

Bama:......................Miami:

8-5........................9-4
7-5........................3-8
*6-6........................11-3
*7-6........................8-5
5-7........................ 3-9
*4-8........................7-6
*7-6........................6-7
*4-8........................7-6
*9-4........................7-6
*9-4........................5-6
5-6........................ 9-4
*10-4........................ 5-7

* SEC team

Totals:

81-69....................... 80-71

Now yes I am aware of the arguments of (i) past records don't mean jack in college due to the turnover; (ii) Our G5 opponents had better records; (iii) some teams in the SEC (Tenn) should be better this year and I counter with the following:

(i) if past performance doesn't mean anything then it is dumb to talk about strength of schedule now because there is no basis; (ii) this improves our SOS instead of playing the bottom of the barrel teams that are getting walked on in the sunbelt, we at least play the top teams; and (iii) FSU and especially UNC last year were devastated by injuries and likewise should be better this year.

I guess the SEC is so good they just constantly beat up on one another and that is what contributes to the above BS records.

Advertisement
I have an eerie feeling that scenario is going to repeat it's self. Miami beats SEC "powerhouse" LSU in week one. LSU sputters through a 5-7 season and fires Swampdog Magillicutty and everyone says "oh Miami beat a crappy LSU team".

LMFAO @ Swampdog Magillicutty

No, don’t be dumb.

We can’t predict future opponent)s record and we can’t control our own fūcking conference opponents.

So we play the same exact type schedule as every other ACC and SEC team and you know that what I meant.

Are you also an SEC cümgargler that falls for the ‘SEC teams are all powerful” bullshlt?

Other than Alabama, the rest of the SEC are Alabama tiddie suckers. One great team, Bammer, one maybe very good team, UGA (which could also end up being average this year), and the rest are overrated crap, or garbage, with some average teams thrown in.

Advertisement

What if I told you SEC recruits often get ranked higher because they are recruited by SEC schools? ESPN controls every narrative around college football including the college football playoffs

Gotta love our "fans" dogging our schedule, which as others have mentioned, is comparable to most other P5 schools, including Alabama.

The way some of y'all suck off the SEC is disgusting. Just jump ship then. We won't miss you.

Advertisement
Well GT has smoked Kentucky and Missippi State in bowl games recently.

FSU owns UF.

Louisville owns Kentucky.

We own UF.

Clemson owns South Carolina.

Toledo beat Arkansas at home.

Troy beat LSU at home.

I love how Miami is only supposed to schedule top 25 teams for their out of conference slate but it's OK for Alabama to schedule The Citadel, Arkansas State and Louisiana University (not LSU).

Paul Fine, is a joke.. This guy lives for SEC football, he will never talk **** about an SEC team!! IF MIAMI beats lsu, I hope CMR calls his *** out "paper tigers huh"

Advertisement
Back