Look at this hating *** mf

giphy.gif

Advertisement
For what its worth, which about as much as his tweet, there are fans of other SEC teams AND even a few LSU fans posting on his twitter feed about how full of **** he is. I hope Richt runs the score up on every team whose coach runs off at the mouth.
I hope he runs the score up on every team we play

Hey Brock, the guy is expressing his opinion. Check out the last two years and our losses away from Miami. We are NOT playing Bethune Cookman or Florida A&M. Not sure why most people think we are going to beat LSU HANDILY or for that matter just win. Certainly I’m optimistic but our past record isn’t stellar. Let’s see what happens but I expect a close game. Don’t get bent out of shape because the guy picks LSU by 2 TD’s GEEZ

If we do beat LSU by more than a touchdown, we’ll get an inflated ranking, which always helps recruiting and will definitely help when it’s time to bus the kids in for the FSU game.

Advertisement
s
Hey Brock, the guy is expressing his opinion. Check out the last two years and our losses away from Miami. We are NOT playing Bethune Cookman or Florida A&M. Not sure why most people think we are going to beat LSU HANDILY or for that matter just win. Certainly I’m optimistic but our past record isn’t stellar. Let’s see what happens but I expect a close game. Don’t get bent out of shape because the guy picks LSU by 2 TD’s GEEZ
hes been saying sh*t since last year,

the coastal is going to always be trash now that the proper order is restored we gotta have Florida and Notre Dame on the schedule every year.

Florida will never play us every year. That option is in their court and they will always complain that the SEC is just too tough to have the Canes as an out of conference game.

Guy does this all the time. He's obsessed with Miami

Peter Burns and Paulie just added a little bullet board material. He's entitled to his opinion. Miami's only response should be laying an *** whupping on LSU.

Advertisement
I don't think them boys need to get hyped anyways but I'd have one of the GAs print screenshots of these tweets and put em over the facilities. I'd have all the comments going on all the TVs too. Fck Peter Burns and anyone that loves him.

Advertisement
Miami use to feed off this kind of talk from the media. If I were CMR, I would put this tweet up in the locker room until gameday. Leave no ******* doubt. Rise above the hate.

Advertisement
Did he ever find his wife? How about his furniture and dogs?

Evwrything gone...poof. That takes a lot of planning.

He's Finebaum's top fill in guy that blows the SEC harder than Finebaum. He's awful and a typical ESPNer

**** this dude. His ex wife probably noticed the hater in him when when she left him and married Wes Walker.

Between February 2007 and July 2012, Burns was dealt one personal body blow after another. After returning home to San Antonio after doing a Super Bowl radio show in Las Vegas, Burns opened his front door to find his first wife of five years gone, along with their two dogs and all of their furniture.
“No warning, no heads up, just poof,” Burns wrote. “Everything I had worked for and worked on for years gone in blink of an eye. The worst part, no explanation. I thought it was an act that would end my life, little did I know that it would only start it.”

Smart chick. Any pictures of her?

Advertisement
Back