Look at this bullsh**

Richts recruiting was *fine*. 2018 was a top 10 class, and 2017 we were ranked higher than Clemson's recruiting class.
It's just player development that struggled.
I mean we obviously had issues closing the SoFLA divas, because of bags and whatnot, but still. It comes down to coaching and player development.
If Clemson can win the NC with some 3 stars and Bama can develop walk ons that go to the NFL, then that isn't our issue.

I think maybe our recruiting evals was off. For example, Donaldson was recruited as Tackle. It doesn't matter how much coaching he gets, he isn't going to be a Tackle. He is an excellent interior lineman, but that's not why he was recruited. Kudos to the staff for finding him a new position, but now we have big question marks at Tackle. At QB, I personally think Richt missed on Perry and Williams. Why? Because their HS completion percentage was not good. Barring some unusual explanation like having an entire receiving corps with hooks instead of hands, taking inaccurate HS qbs and thinking they will become more accurate against D1 competition isnt a good idea. I don't think all the qb whispering in the world is going to turn them into 64% passers.

Advertisement
you guys are amazing as it's one man with an opinion. The reality is this, we haven't fared that well with ranked team over the past several years. The country looks at UM at little different than you do.

At QB, I personally think Richt missed on Perry and Williams. Why? Because their HS completion percentage was not good. Barring some unusual explanation like having an entire receiving corps with hooks instead of hands, taking inaccurate HS qbs and thinking they will become more accurate against D1 competition isnt a good idea. I don't think all the qb whispering in the world is going to turn them into 64% passers.
Eh, I think we will be okay there. Enos is a qb whisperer and he took Jalen Hurts, who was essentially Malik Rosier on a better team, into what he is today in just 1 season, granted he was mainly just the QB coach, and now he has more responsibilities, but still...

you guys are amazing as it's one man with an opinion. The reality is this, we haven't fared that well with ranked team over the past several years. The country looks at UM at little different than you do.

First, its a gator fan with an opinion, not just a man....this is also the guy that drove 45 min to fight a guy over some twitter beef, then said he fell down because he was wearing dollar knock off jordan slides and couldn't finish the fight. Just because someone has an opinion, doesn't mean they should express it....

Secondly, haven't fared well with ranked teams over the past several years??? Last year we played two ranked teams, lost to LSU, beat Pitt, 2017 we beat #3 ND, and #13 VT, lost to #1 Clemson, 2016 we lost to #23 FSU, beat #14 WV, and the last time we played a ranked UF team, we beat them... not sure where this narrative is coming from.

Advertisement
Why would you even give that garbage piece any credibility? Some moron writes an opinion "piece" that isn't even 300 words, says nothing and it's being posted / dissected here like it's a Sports Illustrated cover story. Every idiot has an opinion—and now a platform, as well.

If someone wants to build a 3,000-word case around this premise and defend it—great, dissect it. That's not the case here. It's just some loser fan trashing Miami and literally saying NOTHING about anything. Stop giving a moron like this any reach.
What's the fun in that?

Silkk is a known troll. The fact that some of y'all are upset about a very evident troll article is hilarious.

Either laugh at a very obvious troll or just say f*** em and keep it moving. This doesn't warrant a deep discussion.

Look at this disgusting racist language:

"I once said, "Manny Diaz was Willie Taggart with a sombrero.""

Fvck this piece of trash "Silk".
Typical of the racist rednecks of the $EC. Why ANYONE of color would play for any of those cracker teams is a mystery to me.....except for the fact they're getting paid big bucks!

Advertisement
A ridiculous article written by a gator troll. Players like KJ Osborn, Trevon Hill and Bolden are highly likely to be studs for us. Martell is creating competition at the QB spot and will be used in packages for his running ability at minimum. Jaelan has tremendous upside and could be a superstar, if he works hard and remains healthy. Noruka will add depth (at minimum at DT). Adding some maturity and dependability at WR....huge for us. Adding yet another stud pash rusher on DL (Hill)...will absolutely create nightmares for opponents (Garvin, Rousseau, Hill, Nesta and others...awesome). Bolden will likely stabilize a relatively young group of DBs.

These were huge additions for us and created much needed momentum for the program.
Just more hate from jealous GayTurds. When our transfers ball out, they'll be saying, "Miama couldn't win without the Portal." Say that to Oklahoma who had back 2 back Heisman QBs that transferred in and now their 3rd consecutive starting QB is a transfer.

Fk'em!!!! Do us and don't give a rat's *** what any outsider let alone a despised rival has to say!!!

Were you "Nicked" in the head as a child??

Advertisement
The portal was a one year try to save this class thing after all the de-commits. We won't need to hit it as hard after this year.

Advertisement
Back