Look at Nesta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nesta is a raw horse. Just needs polish and more rush moves in his ****nal, but make no mistake the kid is going to wreak havoc. He's big and strong enough to be a 1T but he's got good speed and footwork to be a 3T. Those are NFL DT qualities.

When we have 4 DTs in our rotation of his caliber, we will be unstoppable.

3 DL - 2 LB rushing the QB. Patchan is the only one doubled and 4 guys are running free within 2 seconds.

Advertisement
This is what ****es me off about this staff, they seem not willing to play the better players or those the could contribute greatly. Always some excuse about learning the plays. What's so complicated about stuffing the run or getting after the qb.

Advertisement
This is what ****es me off about this staff, they seem not willing to play the better players or those the could contribute greatly. Always some excuse about learning the plays. What's so complicated about stuffing the run or getting after the qb.

Advertisement
Nesta should easily be in the rotation on raw ability alone.....I dont see him progressing as fast behind scrubs....he needs to showcase his talent early and often...
Word, same thing with hall. I can't believe he is behind those bums

Dude should be starting on pure ability alone. #22 DOES nothing that hall can't do

It is what it is... play the young hungry lions that are better football players

Advertisement
Back