Lonnie Walker Spurs. YES

Advertisement
Didn't realize I was speaking directly to him. But he clearly needs someone to tell him.

LMAO do you really think Lonnie is going to take advice from a broke moron like you? The guy made more as a 19 year old then you did this year. Yes, I know you are broke because only broke morons are easily offended snowflakes like yourself.

Advertisement
LMAO do you really think Lonnie is going to take advice from a broke moron like you? The guy made more as a 19 year old then you did this year. Yes, I know you are broke because only broke morons are easily offended snowflakes like yourself.

I was being sarcastic ****head. Obviously I am aware he is probably not reading my message on this board.

That was in response to hoops156 response explaining that Lonnie doesn't need my advice. I didn't think I was giving him advice just commenting on a board about his tweet. Maybe hoops156 is Lonnie who knows. That would be pathetic tho so its likely not. Plus he deserves any negative response he gets anywhere for that tweet.

Lonnie looking good today...looks confident. That spurs might be a good fit...they are getting younger, and he is athletic as **** with a nice shot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back