lol is will greier takign a shot at cook and lane

Why would you think this is directed towards either Lane or Cook? The only reason Lane is committed to UF is because of Grier, they're extremely tight. He was trying to big up Sharpe for committing today even though he had plenty of other top schools he could have gone to.

LOL dont let Quincy hear you say that. He will tell you he committed to FLA because of him

Quincy may believe that but Lane was all Grier.

Advertisement
Why would you think this is directed towards either Lane or Cook? The only reason Lane is committed to UF is because of Grier, they're extremely tight. He was trying to big up Sharpe for committing today even though he had plenty of other top schools he could have gone to.

Do you really think Lane cares about playing w/ Grier??? Lane wants to play with his homeboy i.e. Cook. If Cook flips to Miami to FSU that's where he'll go he doesn't care about some QB from North Carolina.

I don't know what to tell you, take that up with Lane I guess. He said he wanted to be a part of a class where a great QB was signing. He played with Grier at the opening and that was the impetus for his UF commitment per his own words. Of course there were other factors, but that was a big one. I don't know where he'll end up, point being Grier wouldn't be taking any shot at Lane. They are cool.

Do you really think Lane cares about playing w/ Grier??? Lane wants to play with his homeboy i.e. Cook. If Cook flips to Miami to FSU that's where he'll go he doesn't care about some QB from North Carolina.

I don't know what to tell you, take that up with Lane I guess. He said he wanted to be a part of a class where a great QB was signing. He played with Grier at the opening and that was the impetus for his UF commitment per his own words. Of course there were other factors, but that was a big one. I don't know where he'll end up, point being Grier wouldn't be taking any shot at Lane. They are cool.

Yeah what a nice set up to get Lane to play with Grier...wonder how much that cost to secure that matchup

Yeah what a nice set up to get Lane to play with Grier...wonder how much that cost to secure that matchup

So you're saying the Opening put Lane and Grier on the same team to help UF recruit? C'mon man lol.

Lets not be too quick to say Lane and Cook are homeboys to the point that Lane will follow him anywhere. If Cook does end up picking UM, I would be REALLY interested to see if Lane follows him here. I think Lane only follows him to UF or FSU. I just get that vibe from Lane that he doesnt want to come here. JMO.

True but lets not forget that lane's homeboy brady will be here also so I would go as far to saying if cook commits we may be lane's favorite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back