lol is will greier takign a shot at cook and lane

suzy7389

Junior
Will Grier ‏@willgrier_ 18m
love getting guys that aren't about the hype now and are more about their future on and off the field.
#itsgreatUF

Advertisement
Would seem so, crazy thing is Lane fits this description more then Cook and Grier and Lane were boys before. Guess Lane is forgetting about him now and is on Cook for now on

I wonder if Grier has heard some of the names being tossed around for OC? If Grier sticks, he would be the most rock solid commit I've seen since Duke Johnson. If I'm a blue chip QB, I avoid Muschamp like the plague..

Advertisement
Will Grier plays against **** poor High School competition I don't see all of the hype but the Gator fans see this scrawny kid as their Savior and starting QB in 2014. They're going to get that kid killed behind their horrible o-line

At the end of the day Kaaya>>>>Grier

264.jpg

Advertisement
Why would you think this is directed towards either Lane or Cook? The only reason Lane is committed to UF is because of Grier, they're extremely tight. He was trying to big up Sharpe for committing today even though he had plenty of other top schools he could have gone to.

Advertisement
I wonder if Grier has heard some of the names being tossed around for OC? If Grier sticks, he would be the most rock solid commit I've seen since Duke Johnson. If I'm a blue chip QB, I avoid Muschamp like the plague..

Exactly, why commit to Muschamp? he's going to be fired in 2014 or 2015, it like going down w/ the sinking ship

Why would you think this is directed towards either Lane or Cook? The only reason Lane is committed to UF is because of Grier, they're extremely tight. He was trying to big up Sharpe for committing today even though he had plenty of other top schools he could have gone to.

Do you really think Lane cares about playing w/ Grier??? Lane wants to play with his homeboy i.e. Cook. If Cook flips to Miami to FSU that's where he'll go he doesn't care about some QB from North Carolina.

Do you really think Lane cares about playing w/ Grier??? Lane wants to play with his homeboy i.e. Cook. If Cook flips to Miami to FSU that's where he'll go he doesn't care about some QB from North Carolina.

This

Advertisement

LOL dont let Quincy hear you say that. He will tell you he committed to FLA because of him

Lets not be too quick to say Lane and Cook are homeboys to the point that Lane will follow him anywhere. If Cook does end up picking UM, I would be REALLY interested to see if Lane follows him here. I think Lane only follows him to UF or FSU. I just get that vibe from Lane that he doesnt want to come here. JMO.

UF is losing both QB recruits from the last two classes. Basically he would only have a Jr or Sr in front of him. (I am serious Murphy, Stavar, and moringoajfjhfs are all supposed to transfer)

Advertisement
Back