LOL! FSU fans' banner project made local news!

Advertisement
Posted this in another thread and cats looked it up and saw that it's real. My homeboy is a diehard FSU fan and he said "while I feel bad for you as my boy and the U out of respect, can't lie, Golden is the best thing that happened to FSU and I pray ya'll keep him."

The fact that enemy schools are hoping we keep a coach is all we need to know of the type of job he's doing here. He also said if Golden is let go, he hopes we don't sign Butch Davis again b/c he knows that will lock down So Fla again.

Posted this in another thread and cats looked it up and saw that it's real. My homeboy is a diehard FSU fan and he said "while I feel bad for you as my boy and the U out of respect, can't lie, Golden is the best thing that happened to FSU and I pray ya'll keep him."

The fact that enemy schools are hoping we keep a coach is all we need to know of the type of job he's doing here. He also said if Golden is let go, he hopes we don't sign Butch Davis again b/c he knows that will lock down So Fla again.

I thought it deserved it's own thread. Now it's known who is behind the banner I hope it flies over the stadium before the game. But I think over 50% of the goal is already achieved!

I thought it deserved it's own thread. Now it's known who is behind the banner I hope it flies over the stadium before the game. But I think over 50% of the goal is already achieved!

I agree. It just amazes me that cats on this board still think that Golden is the right man for the job when other programs are cheering him on. Lol

Right now, they must be having a locked door meeting at Hecht. This insult is beyond the beyondo. Yet, it could prove beneficial.

I wonder what the official WEZ response will be.

Peter, look through the keyhole. Can you read lips?

Last edited:
Advertisement
BOT should be embarrassed. Miami is a joke to everybody.

It's one thing to be a laughingstock, which we are. It's quite another to have your enemies poke you in the eye with their burning spear, and you sit there impotent and powerless.

National media knows. Our fans know. Rival fans know.

Everybody ******* knows except our god**** idiot administration.

This **** is unbelievably frustrating.

Shalala and Blake James have succeeded in failing this program.

Advertisement
I thought no one noticed the banners?

:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

National media knows. Our fans know. Rival fans know.

Everybody ****ing knows except our god**** idiot administration.

This **** is unbelievably frustrating.

Preach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What would be really funny is if Al Golden never lost another game here. Nah, I don't think it's possible, but if it causes FSU grief, I wouldn't mind.

The embarrassment.

The shame.

The humiliation.

The disgrace.

Way to go, Golden. BOT. Administration.

Al Golden and our Candy Canes are a national joke.

Huh, go figure.. I wonder why would be a joke... We are undefeated right now.. The binders and blinders campaign is working to perfection...
We have taken down the CFB powerhouses such as Bethune cookman, FAU, and pulled out a late win in OT against Nebraska ( after giving up 23 points in 8mins) but we can't talk about that, it's the blinder part of the process

Advertisement
Back