Lol at all the clowns screaming Kaaya is better than Malik

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
In the middle of the game like the clueless fxggots majority of yall are on this board.

I told yall you don't have to be this fake perfect qb to win a game... just have to have balls of steel, and be able to make the plays when it counts.

Malik was 19/44... less than 50%, but the dropped balls were the only reason he didn't complete over 50% of his passes. Regardless did he use that as an excuse like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do for all 3 years he started for UM?? No he didn't...

Did he call it a day, and blame it on the oline and Coach Richt like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do?? No he didn't...still came out and got it done with less than 1 min and 30 secs left in the game.

Malik may have some cold spells but he throws confidenty regardless, Kaaya was throwing incomplete passes 3 yards out every time he got scared and checked out.

There's no comparison and I don't need a play by play breakdown like you scary soft shoulder bxtches do constantly for me to know that Malik played a great game and is already the best qb since Ken Dorsey.

Advertisement
Malik solidified GOAT status when he waved and cheered the crowd on with 6 seconds left in the game right before throwing the strike to Langham.

Kayaa would have taken 2 ill advised sacks and we would never have crossed the 40

Advertisement
In the middle of the game like the clueless fxggots majority of yall are on this board.

I told yall you don't have to be this fake perfect qb to win a game... just have to have balls of steel, and be able to make the plays when it counts.

Malik was 19/44... less than 50%, but the dropped balls were the only reason he didn't complete over 50% of his passes. Regardless did he use that as an excuse like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do for all 3 years he started for UM?? No he didn't...

Did he call it a day, and blame it on the oline and Coach Richt like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do?? No he didn't...still came out and got it done with less than 1 min and 30 secs left in the game.

Malik may have some cold spells but he throws confidenty regardless, Kaaya was throwing incomplete passes 3 yards out every time he got scared and checked out.

There's no comparison and I don't need a play by play breakdown like you scary soft shoulder bxtches do constantly for me to know that Malik played a great game and is already the best qb since Ken Dorsey.

I still like Kaaya and think Mark mishandled him BUT Rosier is frigging undefeated and just slonged the noles in their home, so Malik is THE MAN. Brad didn't the IT but now it is clear that Rosier does. Nobody had tape of a Miami dual threat QB to game plan for. Major advantage right now but the kid showed great calm in face of Nole heat. He is the reason we won, nuff said.

Rosier is a GAMER, I was one fan that always screamed for Rosier to be the starter this season and also said it was time for Kaaya to move on (after his 3 seasons)!! Rosier is not a QB that will make the perfect throws every pass, BUT this guy is a GAMER he just comes out and just plays football, and that's what I want in my QB.. He uses his legs when needed and that is really the key for his success because teams know they can't just give him opens to run.. BOTTOM LINE IS, Rosier is better than Kaaya here at Miami!! This kid gives this team a better chance to WIN every game, Rosier is improving every game..

Advertisement
Malik needs work. His first half was really bad. He still licks in on receivers and routes and the D knows where he’s going. THAT BEING SAID, he never looks any different from the time he forces passes into coverage, throws a pick, or from when he drives the team for a game winning score. That can’t be taught. Coaches need to work on getting him going earlier in the game because it will come back and bite us at some point. But I love his cool demeanor and short memory no matter what has happened.

Seeing it these first 4 games Id take Malik being streaky over Kaaya easily. Malik's bad is frustrating but he's taking care of the ball and not taking sacks during the bad. Every pick Malik has thrown this year was during a hot streak and is always the right read he just misses the throw.

Advertisement
Malik gets props for the wave and cheering the crowd at the end. The kid seems to have the knack for moving on to the next play and finding a way to get it done. Props to the staff for making adjustments in the 2nd half. Didn't see that from the previous staff.

Kaaya is the most Al Golden football player ever. Just not cut out for this life, not tough enough. Kaaya never won when trailing at the half. Can't remember him ever leading us to comeback victories. Immobile and if the pocket wasn't clean Kaaya's accuracy went to ****. Malik is a gamer man. Kaaya might be better vs air but when it matters Malik is who you want to win you a game.

Malik solidified GOAT status when he waved and cheered the crowd on with 6 seconds left in the game right before throwing the strike to Langham.

Did it twice; once after the no call hit to the head by MT6 and he threw a perfect pass to Berrios. Then right b4 he did throw another perfect pass to Langham.

After this game, Rosier may shred Miami's single season passing record for yards. He's gotta be flying way high w confidence right now.

Advertisement
As WhatTheHell has said...sometimes you need to be the right kind of stupid...he's the right kind of stupid.

Well it always felt the pressure was too much for Kaaya. And Rosier knows he can escape if it breaks down. Kaaya would panic if the play is defended well. I don't care about stats. Couple years ago Kaaya lit up FSU, few times actually and we still lost.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kaaya was better before this season obviously but there is no one who will say Rosier now isn't better then Kaaya ever was so this thread is silly.

Advertisement
Back