Lol at all the clowns screaming Kaaya is better than Malik

The kid's mobility is huge. Hate to say it, but B-Rad would have been sacked about 7 times and killed some drives... For B-Rad to be successful here he would need our o-line from 2000-02. With an average to above average line mixed in with his pocket awareness, we weren't going far.

Advertisement
Brad was better at seeing the field and noticing all of his options, but his completions do not outclass Rosier's athleticism. Brad would have to be a WAY better QB to make up for his immobility. In hindsight, we may be better off that he left. With a better OL, maybe I'd be happier with Kaaya.

Rosier did not have all those passes dropped. I loved this game but don't lie. He over and under threw several passes yesterday. He made the ones that count though and those are the only ones revisionist history acknowledges

Malik solidified GOAT status when he waved and cheered the crowd on with 6 seconds left in the game right before throwing the strike to Langham.

Anyone have that video? I was "Holy **** that boy's got some balls"

Advertisement
Rosier did not have all those passes dropped. I loved this game but don't lie. He over and under threw several passes yesterday. He made the ones that count though and those are the only ones revisionist history acknowledges

Of course there weren't 25 drop passes... I'm saying the drop passes were the difference in Malik throwing over 50% instead of 44%.

Meh at the call out threads, and I’m not even a kaaya guy. But even Richt thought Rosier would never play for him.

lastly, kaaya while he didn’t live up to expectations, he took a **** of a beating for this team over three years.

Rosier stands on his own, no need to tear kaaya down to build Rosier up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Malik solidified GOAT status when he waved and cheered the crowd on with 6 seconds left in the game right before throwing the strike to Langham.

To be clear he did it on the 3rd and 10 play before passing to Berrios. Not the TD play. If he did they didn't show it on TV.

No reason to bash Kaaya, he's a Cane. He may not have been a closer, but I don't recall him being a punk by blaming others, etc.

In the middle of the game like the clueless fxggots majority of yall are on this board.

I told yall you don't have to be this fake perfect qb to win a game... just have to have balls of steel, and be able to make the plays when it counts.

Malik was 19/44... less than 50%, but the dropped balls were the only reason he didn't complete over 50% of his passes. Regardless did he use that as an excuse like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do for all 3 years he started for UM?? No he didn't...

Did he call it a day, and blame it on the oline and Coach Richt like all you Kaaya cheerleaders use to do?? No he didn't...still came out and got it done with less than 1 min and 30 secs left in the game.

Malik may have some cold spells but he throws confidenty regardless, Kaaya was throwing incomplete passes 3 yards out every time he got scared and checked out.

There's no comparison and I don't need a play by play breakdown like you scary soft shoulder bxtches do constantly for me to know that Malik played a great game and is already the best qb since Ken Dorsey.

Didn't read but I guess your talking about Richt.

Advertisement
Back