Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

I don't know anything about this guy but I just think if we're grabbing portal guys need to be someone that's coming in and taking a job day one.hard to get excited about a bench warmer on someone else's team.

Bruh you should have stopped right here. Do we want difference makers? Of course... but look at it this way. This kid is is a 2019 recruit and delayed enrolling in school to go on a church mission so he was old for a TF and redshirted in 2020. 2021 he was competing in camp for a starting roll and got hurt, out for the year, so injury concern may be legitimate but to say he an OL a benchwarmer coming out of his RS Freshman season? Come on, most OL take some time before they can contribute.

Also, Oregon had another OL hop in the portal, Mario did not even sniff him, the fact he is going after this kid tells me he likes something about him, and the fact if he got two redshirts he is essentially like a Redshirt Freshman coming in when it comes to eligibility with 4 years left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This ain't fantasy football... You need to stack your roster with quality, two and three deep players. Injuries happen and people leave all the time. You may want to re-think your position.
So our oline wasn't quite good enough but you want players similar or better?

Bruh you should have stopped right here. Do we want difference makers? Of course... but look at it this way. This kid is is a 2019 recruit and delayed enrolling in school to go on a church mission so he was old for a TF and redshirted in 2020. 2021 he was competing in camp for a starting roll and got hurt, out for the year, so injury concern may be legitimate but to say he an OL a benchwarmer coming out of his RS Freshman season? Come on, most OL take some time before they can contribute.

Also, Oregon had another OL hop in the portal, Mario did not even sniff him, the fact he is going after this kid tells me he likes something about him, and the fact if he got two redshirts he is essentially like a Redshirt Freshman coming in when it comes to eligibility with 4 years left.
When is his visit date?

Advertisement
Cristobal wants size and quick feet where 75% of the schedule u can line up and run it at whomever. You fix the trenches you instantly take over the Coastal, New England AFC East style.
OMG our RB's are going to eat. Man do I want to see a healthy Don. Kid has all the tools to be ELITE!

So our oline wasn't quite good enough but you want players similar or better?
You need help from someone other than me...
jesus GIF

Scaife is an All-ACC OL, he's a lock to start next year imo. But landing Sagapolu could move Scaife to C, which is probably his best chance of playing in the NFL anyways
Would be a smart move, but thought this kid was himself a center.

Advertisement
Oregon and Miami’s Oline units are not on the same level. Oregon’s two deep has more talent, and has been exposed to better coaching and development. Their 2nd string Oline is probably equal to our first team if not better in some spots. If Mirabal and Mario want him he is gonna play this season and can help right away.
If I'm wrong I'll eat crow, pheasant,peacock,buzzard,bald eagle,eagle that has hair still or any fowl you like.but till then I'll stick to my comments

This kid would be a good start in stacking Polynesians on this team

but Utah just had their best season ever, kid is from Utah.

He spent to much time thinking, bouncing is NOT WISE AT ALL NOT SMART PERIOD.

Wasn’t a good lift at ALL I would have made him drop it NOW

Advertisement
Oregon and Miami’s Oline units are not on the same level. Oregon’s two deep has more talent, and has been exposed to better coaching and development. Their 2nd string Oline is probably equal to our first team if not better in some spots. If Mirabal and Mario want him he is gonna play this season and can help right away.
I suspect their entire OL2 > Miami OL1

Scaife was average at best last year and the year before was terrible no guarantee he starts this year
We seem to have an issue with body and play style. What I mean is Scaife has a Guard/C body but regularly was getting manhandled inside, where people remember him playing at an all acc level was at tackle.

Then you have a guy like Campbell who looks like a tackle but then plays better at guard. It really is odd.

Advertisement
This young man would be a huge transfer pickup for Miami and needed his own thread.

Go Canes

Que CIS for the "the lift is all wrong and the S&C should be shot!"

You know you all want to bring it...

This kid and Headley qualify for AARP!

Advertisement
Back