Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

Paranos

All-ACC
Logan Sagapolu seems to be a much better prospect at this point... 4 years left and someone said he was one of the strongest players on the Oregon team.

View attachment 173669

This young man would be a huge transfer pickup for Miami and needed his own thread.

Go Canes

Advertisement
1642996213996.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know anything about this guy but I just think if we're grabbing portal guys need to be someone that's coming in and taking a job day one.hard to get excited about a bench warmer on someone else's team.

Advertisement
I don't know anything about this guy but I just think if we're grabbing portal guys need to be someone that's coming in and taking a job day one.hard to get excited about a bench warmer on someone else's team.
This ain't fantasy football... You need to stack your roster with quality, two and three deep players. Injuries happen and people leave all the time. You may want to re-think your position.

Advertisement
Oregon and Miami’s Oline units are not on the same level. Oregon’s two deep has more talent, and has been exposed to better coaching and development. Their 2nd string Oline is probably equal to our first team if not better in some spots. If Mirabal and Mario want him he is gonna play this season and can help right away.

Advertisement
Back