Lofton comparison to CJ Donaldson

Advertisement
3 TE Lineup with Cam, McCoy and Williams with Lofton at H-Back blocking for CJ on 3rd and short….

200.gif
shoot it into my veins.

Advertisement
Man, y’all gotta put some respect on Deebo’s name. I’ve seen a lot of this on here lately. Just cause Deebo is a RAC guy and hard to tackle. Bruh…he ran 4.48 at the combine. Also had a 39 inch vertical. Excellent shuttle time. I don’t think Lofton has that kind of ceiling as an athlete. So don’t get it twisted, just cause Deebo breaks a lot of tackles and is thick in the lower half (paws on paws), don’t discount the pure athlete he is as well.
Man, How in the world can you construe my praise of Lofton as some kind of knock on Deebo? I’m a huge Niner fan and great admirer of Deebo. My comments were aimed to highlight the excellent traits of Kyle and Deebo and identify a similar combination of those traits in Lofton. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Advertisement
Man, How in the world can you construe my praise of Lofton as some kind of knock on Deebo? I’m a huge Niner fan and great admirer of Deebo. My comments were aimed to highlight the excellent traits of Kyle and Deebo and identify a similar combination of those traits in Lofton. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Nothing personal towards what you said. I’ve just seen the comparison several times on here and imo it’s not valid. I think Deebo’s athleticism is downplayed by most people because of how his game plays. He’s physical, they run him out of the backfield, etc. But he’s an elite athlete. I don’t think Lofton is nearly the pure athlete Deebo is. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Back