Lockhart

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to trust you homie.

This is big time news if true. Lockhart coming in early was a must. We need quality players at WR for the spring, our numbers are paper thin at the moment.

Advertisement
Fantastic...what a difference a week makes, last week we were all moping and *****ing about how recruiting sucked this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy has the same size and looks on tape exactly like Jermaine McKenzie.

Actually, I think he looks totally different. Look at the players around McKenzie in his tape. Watch to see if he ever had to make any catches with contact. It's an enormous difference to watch a tape versus other prep school kids than McKenzie's small ball competition.

This guy has the same size and looks on tape exactly like Jermaine McKenzie.

Actually, I think he looks totally different. Look at the players around McKenzie in his tape. Watch to see if he ever had to make any catches with contact. It's an enormous difference to watch a tape versus other prep school kids than McKenzie's small ball competition.

i really thought that kid was going to be special here. i guess injuries derailed him, and he seemed to be in Randy's doghouse. did he ever do anything at Memphis?

He was in the mix at WR, just unspectacular. Then transferred to Delta State. Didn't really play, not sure why. Maybe injury or something?

Advertisement
Back