Lockhart to VT

Advertisement
I swear if I see Burgess' name one more time as a kid we lost I am going to give up.

I've met the kid, seen him camp. If he had ANY opportunity to play here, he'd be in this class. Kid wears UM dog tags for gods sake. When I met him he was fighting for an offer. After seeing him in person, I was surprised he got it. After a SR year where he again showed durability problems and didn't develop physically at all, I am relieved we dropped him.

And that's what happened BTW, we dropped him. Not the other way around.

We have 27 ****ing commits, and will add a few more. All kids that we were on early, and got. We're getting kids the staff wants. Stop star whoring:)

Common sense, does not exist, in this dojo, does it?.............NO SENSAI!

Rationality, does not exist, in this dojo, does it..............NO SENSAI

Optimism, does not exist, in this dojo, does it?

thumbnail.aspx
f*ck

I honestly didn't know who this kid was. I had to look him up. 4 star on ESPN. Seems like a good prospect. Were we really in it for him?

Think Mike said we should land him. He will be known as Adam Dunn for the rest of the season.

IIRC, Mike has been off the past year or 2 with his projections. Not that it is his fault or anyone elses. Trying to get into the minds of 17 and 18 year old prima donnas is almost impossible and it seems to be getting worse every year! Give me the Dukes and Deweys of the world, regardless of school they are committed to. How can we expect a kid who screws around during recruiting to actually show up and produce his Freshman or Sophomore year (hoping they grow up) when they are away from home and finally independent? The more mature these kids are out of high school they better they are going to perform in college.

Advertisement
Back