Lockhart to VT

Advertisement
****kkkkkkkkkk

Can't we get some good news for once?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think this Shapiro mess is affecting recruiting more than people know or want to admit...

I think this Shapiro mess is affecting recruiting more than people know or want to admit...

Nevermind the decade of suck...its Shapirio.

Heck even when we sucked we signed players like Arthur Brown, Seantrel Henderson, and Ray Armstrong as well as slam dunks like Chick and Perryman. This year, we seem to be missing on the slam dunks like Keith Brown, Ricardo Louis, Jame Burgess, and Amari Cooper......each of whom except Cooper is choosing a school that sucks as much as we do (save Auburn"s Cam Newton year).

Advertisement
noooooooo-6974.jpg

I honestly didn't know who this kid was. I had to look him up. 4 star on ESPN. Seems like a good prospect. Were we really in it for him?

Advertisement
I swear if I see Burgess' name one more time as a kid we lost I am going to give up.

I've met the kid, seen him camp. If he had ANY opportunity to play here, he'd be in this class. Kid wears UM dog tags for gods sake. When I met him he was fighting for an offer. After seeing him in person, I was surprised he got it. After a SR year where he again showed durability problems and didn't develop physically at all, I am relieved we dropped him.

And that's what happened BTW, we dropped him. Not the other way around.

We have 27 ******* commits, and will add a few more. All kids that we were on early, and got. We're getting kids the staff wants. Stop star whoring:)

I honestly didn't know who this kid was. I had to look him up. 4 star on ESPN. Seems like a good prospect. Were we really in it for him?

Think Mike said we should land him. He will be known as Adam Dunn for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Looming Sanctions.

Neglect your program, pay the piper.

Gonna take a while to get out the hole.

I swear if I see Burgess' name one more time as a kid we lost I am going to give up.

I've met the kid, seen him camp. If he had ANY opportunity to play here, he'd be in this class. Kid wears UM dog tags for gods sake. When I met him he was fighting for an offer. After seeing him in person, I was surprised he got it. After a SR year where he again showed durability problems and didn't develop physically at all, I am relieved we dropped him.

And that's what happened BTW, we dropped him. Not the other way around.

We have 27 ******* commits, and will add a few more. All kids that we were on early, and got. We're getting kids the staff wants. Stop star whoring:)

Common sense, does not exist, in this dojo, does it?.............NO SENSAI!

Rationality, does not exist, in this dojo, does it..............NO SENSAI

Optimism, does not exist, in this dojo, does it?

Advertisement
Back