Locked on Canes (Malik Rosier Interview)

Bearly

Baloo's illegitimate Offspring (Bear Snow)
I know some of you don’t think much of this show (I personally like it, along with all the other canes pods and shows out there), but listening to Malik’s interview today was pretty enlightening in terms of understanding some of the dysfunction in the passing game. Dropping the link below:

Advertisement
I just think it’s weird how people are talking about TVD like he’s some true freshman starting his first game on the road

“Build his confidence. Complete 10 yard throws. Run the ball”

If anything TVD has proved the OPPOSITE is what builds his confidence

See it, throw it

He’s already proven he’s more than capable of this

I just think it’s weird how people are talking about TVD like he’s some true freshman starting his first game on the road

“Build his confidence. Complete 10 yard throws. Run the ball”

If anything TVD has proved the OPPOSITE is what builds his confidence

See it, throw it

He’s already proven he’s more than capable of this
He took the jump last season as soon as he started letting it rip. I’m completely with you on this.

How about not partying before a big game

Excited Eddie Griffin GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How about not partying before a big game
lmao you've never been around them on campus then.

they're kids at the end of the day. they're gonna go out and enjoy their lfie. part of TVDs struggles aren't the partying, its the fact that the offense isnt tailored to what his strengths are and there isnt enough time to get it down fully in one offseason. its why others have said to change it up and reinstall some of the concepts that work and work the new stuff in

Advertisement
lmao you've never been around them on campus then.

they're kids at the end of the day. they're gonna go out and enjoy their lfie. part of TVDs struggles aren't the partying, its the fact that the offense isnt tailored to what his strengths are and there isnt enough time to get it down fully in one offseason. its why others have said to change it up and reinstall some of the concepts that work and work the new stuff in
I understand that, I was half joking since he has been hanging with Malweak. Don't want any bad habits rubbing off. I don't really think TVD would be partying before a game anyway, but idk.

Advertisement
Back