Lockdown Island 🔒 🏝

Heatherman signed an extension back in April.

Unless he wants to go to the NFL, or is being offered a HC job, he's likely going to stay for another year.
This is going to be a “hot” topic! I hope Mario has a better Rolodex lined up than he has shown in the past. I definitely see Hetherman getting offers after this year, the question is what this man’s ultimate goals are. I’m sure hoping we have him next year because we have something “special” cooking right now.
 
I like what Declan got him doin, its early like you say and at this point Lamar been soo elite during regular season people just want to see what he does during playoffs, which is legit gripe..

I just want to see what Minter cooks up on defense and hope/pray Hetherman lean into it like his boy Haines..










This rotation is sick..


It’s so crazy that no one has ever thought to go inverse look of the cover 2 to end up in that zone coverage!

You would think has a human species it wouldn’t take that long to evolve but then again how long did it take for us to get out of the wishbone?
 
Xavier should be back by FSU next month.

Ja'Boree I'm not sure. I wouldn't expect him back until November-December, if he even comes back at all this season.
Was just having a lengthy conversation about this. I think our defense is dependent on those two coming back as being elite or not?

Is Hetherman creative enough to keep us in contention all year for elite D status again?
 
21 carries behind an o line y’all spend most of the day trashing is all it took huh?
 
Back
Top