They're not going to be covering Mali.Can either of these dudes shut down Mali? Or will it look like JSN last weekend?
Brody Jennings first career INT.
Do you have an expected time frame of return on X and Slime? I haven’t been able to get much of anything from my sources?No.
Donte Wright is though.
Same here. Played DB in college. By far the best thread of the board! @MemnonAs a former corner I love this thread
This is going to be a “hot” topic! I hope Mario has a better Rolodex lined up than he has shown in the past. I definitely see Hetherman getting offers after this year, the question is what this man’s ultimate goals are. I’m sure hoping we have him next year because we have something “special” cooking right now.Heatherman signed an extension back in April.
Unless he wants to go to the NFL, or is being offered a HC job, he's likely going to stay for another year.
I like what Declan got him doin, its early like you say and at this point Lamar been soo elite during regular season people just want to see what he does during playoffs, which is legit gripe..
I just want to see what Minter cooks up on defense and hope/pray Hetherman lean into it like his boy Haines..
This rotation is sick..
Xavier should be back by FSU next month.Do you have an expected time frame of return on X and Slime? I haven’t been able to get much of anything from my sources?
Was just having a lengthy conversation about this. I think our defense is dependent on those two coming back as being elite or not?Xavier should be back by FSU next month.
Ja'Boree I'm not sure. I wouldn't expect him back until November-December, if he even comes back at all this season.
I mean Championship caliber?Was just having a lengthy conversation about this. I think our defense is dependent on those two coming back as being elite or not?
Is Hetherman creative enough to keep us in contention all year for elite D status again?