Location of Clemson

Advertisement
Kid has probably known us from 3 ESPN documentaries that are on all the **** time, watching the NFL, 2 years ago the turnover chain being all national media, the Baddest MFer on the Planet Jorge Masvidal throwing up the U and repping the 305, and The Rock ( one of the biggest movie stars in the world in case you didn't know). Have some f#cking pride.

Jesus the mopes on this site are something else.

Are you talking about me?

yeah.

I mean going to uga tho is not a bad move the place is lit. tuscaloosa is deff better than clemson but ya $$$ is a big factor.

Alabama’s campus is actually one of the best i have seen. They have mercedes sprinter vans for the kids to get around campus. As for clemson i saw a tractor on campus. Tuscalooosa and athens had way better looking women than clemson

I've been a season ticket holder for 25 years. Been going to games since Jim Kelly was the QB. I was there for Howard's first title and I saw the banner fly calling for Butch's head.

Go back to your idiotic 60 point loss hot takes. You don't know ****.

Lol it must burn you up to be exposed as a fraudulent mope of a fan. Yeah let's revisit what I actually said:

Right now Miami doesn't stand a chance against a Clemson team that wants to annihilate its ACC championship game opponent to prove it should be in the playoffs, but Miami will get to that level eventually but it's not there yet. A massive lopsided blowout loss in the ACC championship game would hurt recruiting more than than backpedaling into being ACC coastal winner would help recruiting. Those are stone cold facts.

If you actually think this Miami team could hang with a Clemson team trying to make a statement to the playoff committee- you arent just old. You are old and senile. You should probably get examined for dementia. The good news is that you already have a full supply of Depends Adult Diapers where you can store your ****ty opinions.

Advertisement
Lol it must burn you up to be exposed as a fraudulent mope of a fan. Yeah let's revisit what I actually said:

Right now Miami doesn't stand a chance against a Clemson team that wants to annihilate its ACC championship game opponent to prove it should be in the playoffs, but Miami will get to that level eventually but it's not there yet. A massive lopsided blowout loss would hurt recruiting more than than backpedaling into being ACC coastal winner would help recruiting. Those are stone cold facts. If you actually think this Miami team could hang with a Clemson team trying to make a statement to the playoff committee- you arent just old. You are old and senile. You should probably get examined for dementia. The good news is that you already have a full supply of Depends Adult Diapers where you can store your ****ty opinions.

Go back further genius. You said we'd lose by 60 before that.

Nice try though.

Do you have any self awareness at all?

You just said you can't enjoy this season by pointing out week to week losses from as far back as two months ago.

Like I said, never mind. You do you.
Stick to the original post...

this has nothing to do with me.. im saying Flowe has seen nothing but suck.. one impressive season... and now suck two years in a row...

this is Miami.... 8-4 (potentially) is nothing to be happy about or feel good about...

10+ wins and fighting it out for Nattys/playoffs should be the norm around here

Kid has probably known us from 3 ESPN documentaries that are on all the **** time, watching the NFL, 2 years ago the turnover chain being all national media, the Baddest MFer on the Planet Jorge Masvidal throwing up the U and repping the 305, and The Rock ( one of the biggest movie stars in the world in case you didn't know). Have some f#cking pride.

Jesus the mopes on this site are something else.
Yes he I already brought that up....

Dont forget 15 years ago USCw you know right where he’s from was also elite and probably his and every kid he played youth balls favorite team wanting to be reggie bush....

The NFL stars we once had showboating in sportcenter top 10 weekly and our old “NFLU TD streak” thread has died down to a small band of a few players...

Idk how much more pride I can have living in Texas and still flying in for two home games (VT and UL) and yet we have fans who cant show up that live 1 hour or less away

I think he ends up at UGA. That D is nasty and Athens is a **** good college town. Probably one of the best in the county.

Clemson is one of the most boring places in the whole world. Its amazing kids elect to go there.

They fixed that.

They have a slide. And whittling.

Advertisement
Is why Flowe isnt and will not commit to Clemson. You heard it here first. Kid is thinking bigger than Football and is focused opportunities bigger than football outside of football. If USC wasnt trash, he would be committed there already. Rohan put in his head this "After college and everything, would you move back to Clemson to live." His family and mentor doesnt want him at Clemson and supposedly him and his pops drove around the area by themselves and realized aint **** here and nobody outside of South Carolina gives 2 ***** about a Clemson Degree.

Im not saying the Flowe is coming to Miami but I guarantee he isnt going to Clemson.

Actually they will be busy counting the stacks of Green so I'm sure they won't get bored. I wish so bad UM would get this kid. Our D is already going to be off the chain and he would push it over the top IMO.

Is why Flowe isnt and will not commit to Clemson. You heard it here first. Kid is thinking bigger than Football and is focused opportunities bigger than football outside of football. If USC wasnt trash, he would be committed there already. Rohan put in his head this "After college and everything, would you move back to Clemson to live." His family and mentor doesnt want him at Clemson and supposedly him and his pops drove around the area by themselves and realized aint **** here and nobody outside of South Carolina gives 2 ***** about a Clemson Degree.

Im not saying the Flowe is coming to Miami but I guarantee he isnt going to Clemson.

Attachments

• E8E1C31A-9918-4085-98AB-92DFB1D18D0F.jpeg
    E8E1C31A-9918-4085-98AB-92DFB1D18D0F.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 23
  • D6998172-C568-44D6-BDE5-2D1CF8B79CF2.jpeg
    D6998172-C568-44D6-BDE5-2D1CF8B79CF2.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 22
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back