Location of Clemson

Banned
Banned
Is why Flowe isnt and will not commit to Clemson. You heard it here first. Kid is thinking bigger than Football and is focused opportunities bigger than football outside of football. If USC wasnt trash, he would be committed there already. Rohan put in his head this "After college and everything, would you move back to Clemson to live." His family and mentor doesnt want him at Clemson and supposedly him and his pops drove around the area by themselves and realized aint **** here and nobody outside of South Carolina gives 2 ***** about a Clemson Degree.

Im not saying the Flowe is coming to Miami but I guarantee he isnt going to Clemson.

Advertisement
I would have felt better if we didnt have such a crap start...

losing to UF on week 0 in a close one that we still could have won is one thing.. easy to sell and say he could be the bridge to get over that “hump”

but to lose to UNC,VT, GT like we did and have long spouts of inept offense, STs that was a joke, and a defense that looked a bit lost withBaker at the helm Instilled zero confidence

It sucks because we seem to finally be clicking and making BIGGG improvements everywhere on the team.. but might be too little too late on his decision

losing to UF on week 0 in a close one that we still could have won is one thing.. easy to sell and say he could be the bridge to get over that “hump”

but to lose to UNC,VT, GT like we did and have long spouts of inept offense, STs that was a joke, and a defense that looked a bit lost withBaker at the helm Instilled zero confidence

It sucks because we seem to finally be clicking and making BIGGG improvements everywhere on the team.. but might be too little too late on his decision
I've been moped up as anyone but I disagree with it being too late. As far as anyone can tell we weren't taken out of consideration after those bad losses and can even still win an orange bowl in mannys first year. Flowe does seem like a kid who can see the bigger picture because he's an elite talent that will ball wherever tf he signs.

Miami just has to out bid every other team who’s recruiting Flowe and I'll tell you this much that ain’t happening

Advertisement

Or Flowe can realize that he and a few more like him can very quickly turn Miami into that dominant team.

Miami just has to out bid every other team who’s recruiting Flowe and I'll tell you this much that ain’t happening
If manny had any sense and wants to reach a 2nd contract he would be makomg cash withdraws under 10k so it dosent have to be reported stacking them up and close this deal

We are winning now, thats all that matters

Advertisement
Is why Flowe isnt and will not commit to Clemson. You heard it here first. Kid is thinking bigger than Football and is focused opportunities bigger than football outside of football. If USC wasnt trash, he would be committed there already. Rohan put in his head this "After college and everything, would you move back to Clemson to live." His family and mentor doesnt want him at Clemson and supposedly him and his pops drove around the area by themselves and realized aint **** here and nobody outside of South Carolina gives 2 ***** about a Clemson Degree.

Im not saying the Flowe is coming to Miami but I guarantee he isnt going to Clemson.
I can’t wait until he commits to Clemson and you come back and say bags were dropped as the only reason he’d end up there.

Im not saying it is or isnt the case but if he signs anywhere other than Miami, ill put the odds on Oregon.

We still have three games left and get to play again next season. How long do you dwell on a couple of bad losses is up to you but imo it’s time to move on.

I think he ends up at UGA. That D is nasty and Athens is a **** good college town. Probably one of the best in the county.

Clemson is one of the most boring places in the whole world. Its amazing kids elect to go there.

Advertisement
We still have three games left and get to play again next season. How long do you dwell on a couple of bad losses is up to you but imo it’s time to move on.
Take off your green and orange shades... im a die hard fan and this past decade and a half have been embarrassing for the standards of this program...

Flowe wasnt even ALIVE when we last won a natty... and he’s only been alive for ONE win season

This kid has only known us for underachieving and losing to basketball schools

We need to starting winning reguarly and show that 2017 wasnt a fluke year but something that is a going to be a regular occurrence... winning gamez... big time Bowls and chasing Nattys

Take off your green and orange shades... im a die hard fan and this past decade and a half have been embarrassing for the standards of this program...

Flowe wasnt even ALIVE when we last won a natty... and he’s only been alive for ONE win season

We need to starting winning reguarly and show that 2017 wasnt a fluke year but something that is a going to be a regular occurrence... winning gamez... big time Bowls and chasing Nattys

I was talking about this season, not the last 15 years. Nevermind, you do you.

Advertisement
I think he ends up at UGA. That D is nasty and Athens is a **** good college town. Probably one of the best in the county.

Clemson is one of the most boring places in the whole world. Its amazing kids elect to go there.

Its not amazing its money!!! $$$$$ kids will play in alabama for money!

Kid has probably known us from 3 ESPN documentaries that are on all the **** time, watching the NFL, 2 years ago the turnover chain being all national media, the Baddest MFer on the Planet Jorge Masvidal throwing up the U and repping the 305, and The Rock ( one of the biggest movie stars in the world in case you didn't know). Have some f#cking pride.

Jesus the mopes on this site are something else.

**** your a naive fan who is coaches talk dream... literally living the season and results week by week

Do you have any self awareness at all?

You just said you can't enjoy this season by pointing out week to week losses from as far back as two months ago.

Like I said, never mind. You do you.

Advertisement
Back