"Local" players that I think are Miami caliber players..

I want Michael Johnson to get an offer. I think one is in the near future for him too if he shows out at camp this summer.

Advertisement
That dont have an offer. When I say local I mean a within a two and a half hour drive from Miami. I know some people will says so and so is better that is why they have an offer and somebody on the list doesn't. I was just thinking about the draft when people were asking "why didn't Miami recruit him he would have helped etc"

Is there anybody I am forgetting?

WR-Darrell Langham
ATH-Winky Flowers as a WR/S
WR/DB-Jacob McCrary
S-Michael Johnson
CB-J C Jackson
WR-Trevon Lee
ATH-Treon Harris- as a CB
DB-Quincy Wilson- as a S
WR-Kendrick Edwards
LB-Sharieff Rhaheed
QB Sean White
QB Wade Freebeck
RB - Brandon Powell
S Marques Gayot
LB/DE-Richard-Yeargin-III

I'm pretty sure Frareed and Jackson don't have offers only because they committed to LSU and FSU early and didn't show UM any interest early on. Plus both aren't in UM strongholds.

Maybe we could wait til the spring evaluation period actually ends and the coaches can all sit together and formulate a plan before we jump to conclusions on players deserves offer or not...also UM camps will be firing up soon.

Maybe we could wait til the spring evaluation period actually ends and the coaches can all sit together and formulate a plan before we jump to conclusions on players deserves offer or not...also UM camps will be firing up soon.

No now is the time.

This thread would be more helpful if you said who should have offers over kids with current offers.

That dont have an offer. When I say local I mean a within a two and a half hour drive from Miami. I know some people will says so and so is better that is why they have an offer and somebody on the list doesn't. I was just thinking about the draft when people were asking "why didn't Miami recruit him he would have helped etc"

Is there anybody I am forgetting?

WR-Darrell Langham
ATH-Winky Flowers as a WR/S
WR/DB-Jacob McCrary
S-Michael Johnson
CB-J C Jackson
WR-Trevon Lee
ATH-Treon Harris- as a CB
DB-Quincy Wilson- as a S
WR-Kendrick Edwards
LB-Sharieff Rhaheed
QB Sean White
QB Wade Freebeck
RB - Brandon Powell
S Marques Gayot
LB/DE-Richard-Yeargin-III

I'm pretty sure Frareed and Jackson don't have offers only because they committed to LSU and FSU early and didn't show UM any interest early on. Plus both aren't in UM strongholds.
I am not saying Miami needs to offer them but those excuses sound ridiculous

Advertisement
Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer 7m
2014 Park Vista DB Marques Gayot, a #Louisville verbal pledge, says he added a #UK offer yesterday, in addition to the #Canes offer.

Even though he's 2015, Tarvarus McFadden (American Heritage) - 6-3, 188 CB needs an offer by the end of the summer. Sounds stupid since his signing day is so far away but he's elite & getting early on kids is a necessity

Even though he's 2015, Tarvarus McFadden (American Heritage) - 6-3, 188 CB needs an offer by the end of the summer. Sounds stupid since his signing day is so far away but he's elite & getting early on kids is a necessity

I'm positive he has an offer as well.

Advertisement
He runs 4.4 forty laser and was part of the fastest 4x100 in the country for a while this year. He holds 10 offers. Clemson, usf, wvu and rutgers are his best so far. He is very good in all three phases of the game.

He runs 4.4 forty laser and was part of the fastest 4x100 in the country for a while this year. He holds 10 offers. Clemson, usf, wvu and rutgers are his best so far. He is very good in all three phases of the game.

thanks for the info Heritage has some playmakers on offense with McKenzie Michel & Gibson that Central vs Heritage game might be high scoring.

Advertisement
I am adding Isaiah McKenzie he is tiny but is the kind of kid who ends up at WVU or Kentucky and has a nice career. Would like to know his 40 time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHnNtIDv-8#!

stedman bailey type

not even close....
at the same age period stedman had so much better route running. I remember cris carter salivating over stedman's route running and how he set up his routes and that was with his son in attendance.

hes more tavon austin

I am adding Isaiah McKenzie he is tiny but is the kind of kid who ends up at WVU or Kentucky and has a nice career. Would like to know his 40 time

stedman bailey type

not even close....
at the same age period stedman had so much better route running. I remember cris carter salivating over stedman's route running and how he set up his routes and that was with his son in attendance.

hes more tavon austin

I was gonna say Eugene Hilton. Tavon was a highly rated OOS kid, Hilton an uderrated (but obviously explosive) local who went to a small school and made it big.

Advertisement

I have been saying this since last year. Miami needs to give this kid a shot. If they don't offer it is going to be a decision that will ultimately come back to bite them in the butt. He is a football player through and through. You should have seen him and Jesus Wilson together in youth football.

Richard-Yeargin is getting bigger I wonder what the Miami staff doesn't like about him.
4.jpg:large

5.jpg:large

Advertisement
Back