Local Coaches

It’s transfer season in South Florida! There’s a bunch of transfers in the works…..Innis won’t go to Dillard, lol….

He’s talking about another WR

Advertisement
sta must be ****ed ... they can't corner the transfer market anymore
They still do...they are smart ...they pivot up to Palm Beach and Coral Springs for kids. Less competition for those.Sta took kids from Chaminade AND American Heritage last year...all starters on STATE CHAMPIONSHIP teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt. I can 100% verify first hand with one of the top QBs in the country and two local high school coaches everything has changed with the perception of the program. If we even remotely do what we think we will on the field the next 2-3 classes are going to
Usher in a new era of cane dominance.
I don't think what we do on the field will matter much. UNC and Texas A&M had average season and had great recruiting classes for them. That's whay it means for stuff to change where we are not being told oh you have to win 12 games for me to come. That was Diaz and Golden. Cuz the kids didn't believe anything they said after a while. Mario aint gotta prove to them and he doesnt take the players for granted. Gonna be on them as hard as outa state coaches....no, harder. The next few months, years, will be exciting for us. Competence and stability

Advertisement
Not quite but that's a **** of a guess. I thought I was being more cryptic than that ha!

There can be only one.

Star Arrow GIF by DBS Bank Ltd

Nothing earth shattering here but I thought I would share. I spoke with two local high school coaches this week. We started out talking about south Florida transfers and there are going to be some MAJOR transfers from a certain big name receiver and potentially 1 of the top 2 backs down here soon. But the most exciting topic of discussion was what both of them phrased the Cristobal effect. The head coach of a certain DE that flipped to us said the second Mario announced he was coming the kid called him and told him I'm going to Miami. The other HC said they are probably going to become a Miami pipeline again which is going to land us some major recruits the next two years. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!
Man, I really hope this is true. Not trying to mope here, but I've heard all this sh*t before. Every time we get a new coach, we hear this kind of stuff about how excited everyone is and how things are different not. And before anyone starts about how this is different, I get that. But what people are saying is exactly the same. I'm hopeful this time its true, but I really need to see more kids signing with us.

Man, I really hope this is true. Not trying to mope here, but I've heard all this sh*t before. Every time we get a new coach, we hear this kind of stuff about how excited everyone is and how things are different not. And before anyone starts about how this is different, I get that. But what people are saying is exactly the same. I'm hopeful this time its true, but I really need to see more kids signing with us.

I get the skepticism. We all have battered wives syndrome but this just feels different.

Advertisement

You will be pleased.

Advertisement
Back