Lo Lingard IG Live

Advertisement
you just exposed these posers. They’re going to make it seem like those guys fought dinosaurs, beat up Goliath, & ATE all the lions in the den.
These weasels are so sad the way they glorify anything and everything associated with the 2000-2002 teams. I think they’d eat the ***** of those guys if they told them to.

When you're losing the argument, resort to insults, GIFs and memes.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I don't understand where this is coming from? because he went online and "seemed" frustrated to some watching? Did I miss something else? Is there a single quote from what he said?

Secondly, even if he is frustrated, isn't that to be expected? From all accounts he is a hard worker and all projections had him making an impact by the end of his sophomore year, so why wouldn't he be upset? Does not directly mean he wants to transfer.

He was not needed early on just to give him carries, now if Deejay, or Cam gets hurt, he can play and let's see what happens in the last 3 games. I believe he has played in 1 game. Now he can play against FIU, Duke and Bowl and still get his worthless redshirt.

Advertisement
That’s cool, but it has nothing to do with the post I was responding to when I mentioned McGahee.

I realize that, but I always am going to give him props. I see a lot of the players at the game and he always stands out to me. I’m not one off those “get an autograph, take a picture” people - I keep a distance, not a jock sniffer.

His positive attitude sticks out to me because if I was a celebrity or known person I would hate it - would hate people bothering me, not letting me drink or eat in peace. And people can be so intrusive and rude, like they’re owed something. Fans are nutty.

But yes, nothing to do with the topic.

That fact that the kid needs to vent on IG live is ridiculous. The entitlement in this era is crazy.

STFU, rehab back to 110% and compete next year for a starting spot. This season has 3 games left. No need to be a distraction. If you can’t handle that than dip out.
Like coach JJ said, you treat 5*/elite players different...and if you want to keep getting them or losing them, then be real careful how you use or treat the ones you have.

We don't know what crap Manure might be telling him and then he ***** on him gameday and tell us a whole bs story in the presser. Ijs, dont **** on bruh if you dont have the facts

Lo is the best back on the team.... he has every right to vent. He’s still working hard so he can get **** off his chest when he feels the need to.

Saying that he is being entitled is off.... this isn’t one of those cases.

Advertisement
Lo is the best back on the team.... he has every right to vent. He’s still working hard so he can get **** off his chest when he feels the need to.

Saying that he is being entitled is off.... this isn’t one of those cases.

Coming from the guy who says Kosi is the best QB on the team, this is worth slightly less than a puddle of diarrhea.

Advertisement
17 pages I dont wanna catch up on...anything substantial in here at all lol?

Lingard did some live stream on some app for teenagers and desperate housewives called “instagram”.

No one on this site watched it. We assume he called Manny bad names like “liar” “stupidface corch” and “manure”. We also assume Lingard is the greatest running back in the history of history (past, present, and future of course). Lingard is now 100% a drama queen and Manny and his staff 100% don’t give out enough hugs and handjobs to players families. Lingard will be transferring to Alabama tomorrow.

I think the above is an accurate synopsis. So yeah all posts on this topic (including my posts) are a waste of time and pure speculation and useless.

Last edited:
Lingard did some live stream on some app for teenagers and desperate housewives called “instagram”.

No one on this site watched it. We assume he called Manny bad names like “liar” “stupidface corch” and “manure”. We also assume Lingard is the greatest running back in the history of history (past, present, and future of course). Lingard is now 100% a drama queen and Manny and his 100% don’t give out enough hugs and handjobs to players families. Lingard will be transferring to Alabama tomorrow.

I think the above is an accurate synopsis. So yeah all posts on this topic (including my posts) are a waste of time and pure speculation and useless.
Haha much appreciated, time saver. Thank you!

Oh, I understand what you're saying, I just think you're full of it. College coaches don't call parents. And they certainly don't take phone calls from parents.

Urban Meyer, one of the best ever, got on a plane and flew to south florida to try and convince Grimes not to transfer. If he is willing to do that, what would ever make you think coaches dont take phone calls from parents? Its part of the job

Advertisement
Back