Lo Lingard # 8 overall recruit in new The Rivals 100

I mean...you can all take it as a shot at Lo...but I clearly started off by saying I heard his OL was trash. Even made that opinion more obvious by bringing up Flowers for Duke.
Your weak shady hate is even more pathetic. Own your facquitry.

Advertisement
I mean...you can all take it as a shot at Lo...but I clearly started off by saying I heard his OL was trash. Even made that opinion more obvious by bringing up Flowers for Duke.

Yeah, I hate Lo so much that I compared his performance with his OL to the All-time Leading Rusher for Miami who had a First Rounder blocking for him in high school.

The f aggotry in this thread is at all time high. I'm taking names.

Just Lo being in the backfield completely changed their D alignment and scheme.

The disrespect of the ambassador by you dirtbags should result in an old school stoning.

Last edited:
I've heard that his (Lo's) OL is trash...but with that said, I don't remember Duke ever being "held in check" in high school. Then again, he had Ereck Flowers his JR/SR year

They were putting 9 in the box.

Assclown puts 9" in his box.

y7lTxSo.gif

I've heard that his (Lo's) OL is trash...but with that said, I don't remember Duke ever being "held in check" in high school. Then again, he had Ereck Flowers his JR/SR year

Duke SR year

9 carries 24 yds against Southridge

4A is a bit different than 8A IJS

Duke turned out OK.

Good job putting the check on this uninformed, shade throwing assclown

Advertisement

Yeah, I hate Lo so much that I compared his performance with his OL to the All-time Leading Rusher for Miami who had a First Rounder blocking for him in high school.

The purpose of your post was clear to anyone with an IQ over 64. You wanted to throw a little faqqy shade at My Ambassador. That dude's off limits. You've got a million and one other guys you can hate on. Leave him alone.

Anybody know what Ivins posted this morning about Lingard, Joyner and Gore Jr.? Thanks!

It's his weekly "3 things I know and 3 things I think" post:

Gore Jr: He knows that he's talented.

Lingard: He thinks Lingard will able to contribute early at Miami.

Joyner: He knows that Joyner can play.

Frierson: He knows Frierson is telling Miami right things. He is not planning any visits (UGA etc.) for now.

John Campbell: He thinks he'll play RT in college.

He also thinks Miami should offer Tyrique Stevenson - 2019 DB.

Advertisement
Anybody know what Ivins posted this morning about Lingard, Joyner and Gore Jr.? Thanks!

Frierson: He knows Frierson is telling Miami right things. He is not planning any visits (UGA etc.) for now.

Thanks man!

"I know Joyner can play." That's the hard-hitting analysis I'd expect from Ivings.

Advertisement
Back