Lo Lingard # 8 overall recruit in new The Rivals 100

Advertisement
Lingard was held in check most of the game. DP played 7 and 8 in the box and crashed the line of scrimmage all night, they were determined not to let him beat them. He had a few good hard interior runs and late in the fourth quarter scored from three yards out against a goal line defense moving the pile 4 yards into the end zone. Also has good hands and is very good in pass protection. Saw th OL from DP (John Campbell???) who played well. I'm no expert and people say OL are the hardest to evaluate so I wont even try but he dominated the left side all night against a much smaller DE, so take it for what it's worth.

I've heard that his (Lo's) OL is trash...but with that said, I don't remember Duke ever being "held in check" in high school. Then again, he had Ereck Flowers his JR/SR year

Advertisement
Lo had 25 carries 82 yds 2 TD's

They had 9 in the box with a single high safety & a CB on an island. That's why they were able to throw the ball a little bit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll tell you right now Lo is tough as nails, towards the end of the game they used him more as a blocker because all the focus was on him and he was blocking like a man. He also seemed to be cramping or leg was bothering him a bit.

I've heard that his (Lo's) OL is trash...but with that said, I don't remember Duke ever being "held in check" in high school. Then again, he had Ereck Flowers his JR/SR year

What is the point of your meaningless negative comparison?

Key commit ran 25 times for 80+ yards and 2 scores against a team who played specifically to stop him and you throw shade. Jesus.

Duke SR year

9 carries 24 yds against Southridge

4A is a bit different than 8A IJS

Duke turned out OK.

Duke SR year

9 carries 24 yds against Southridge

4A is a bit different than 8A IJS

Duke turned out OK.

Seen it plenty.

Lamar Miller's senior year in a loss against Columbus:

19 carries 29 yards 1 Rushing TD

I think Frank Gore had similar numbers against Columbus as a junior.

Advertisement
I don't think anybody on Lo's OL is over 220. Let that sink in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say this with all due respect, Assclown, kill yourself. Get the fck out of my face with your garbage. My Ambassador has earned more than your feeble shade.

Advertisement
DP is a top program in Florida and Lo's O Line is on the very small size...kid still had 80-something yards and 2 scores = not worried at all...kid is a baller

I mean...you can all take it as a shot at Lo...but I clearly started off by saying I heard his OL was trash. Even made that opinion more obvious by bringing up Flowers for Duke.

I mean...you can all take it as a shot at Lo...but I clearly started off by saying I heard his OL was trash. Even made that opinion more obvious by bringing up Flowers for Duke.

Advertisement
Back